Star Wars - Rogue One

Reviews, Comments and Information on new Science Fiction, Fantasy or other interesting TV shows, Films, Books, Radio Pays, etc.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Star Wars - Rogue One

Post by bernomatic »

Grossing $71 million it's opening day, Rogue One opened yesterday. Anyone here go and see it?
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Star Wars - Rogue One

Post by luke strawwalker »

Not yet we were on the road and haven't had time. Now that we're in N. IN, it's too cold (currently well below zero) and the roads aren't exactly great up here either. Supposed to warm up somewhat over the next day or two more towards "normal" for them (still below freezing, however). Anyway, Keira and I want to go see it as soon as possible.

Hopefully it will be better than the much balleyhooed but rather over-sold and under-delivered "Episode 7" of last year... I bought the blu-ray when it came out but STILL haven't watched it yet. I found the movie rather predictable and sort of a "poor remake" of the original "Star Wars" of 1977. Betty and I were discussing this in the car (and she hasn't seen it yet to my knowledge, and Keira and I only saw it once, which is says something about it as if we REALLY would have liked it we would have probably seen it at least twice and probably more like 3 times in the theater, and maybe more if we REALLY, REALLY liked it. (I think I saw "Avatar" about four times in the theater).

Looking forward to it, but I just hope it's better than "episode 7".

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...