A response to those annoying celebrity political ads

Reviews, Comments and Information on new Science Fiction, Fantasy or other interesting TV shows, Films, Books, Radio Pays, etc.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 A response to those annoying celebrity political ads

Post by bernomatic »

This is just the most recent response that I have seen to those ads using celebrities which try and get government officials (congressmen, electoral college electors, etc.) to try and overturn the the election and/or put enough roadblocks in the new administration's way to make it like the typical government agenda.

Mocking Every Hollywood Political Lecture Ever
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Rocket Babe
Space Babe
Space Babe

#2 Re: A response to those annoying celebrity political ads

Post by Rocket Babe »

I wish every actor/actress that's wants to strike or move out of the U.S. would hurry up. There's not 1 that we need here, so let's get it over with and clear the trash from the airwaves. I'm really sick of them all! :twisted:
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: A response to those annoying celebrity political ads

Post by bernomatic »

I don't know how many here are familiar with the Viewer's View. It's a vlog channel on You Tube featuring two black ladies, Diamond and Silk, who are soundly in Donald Trump's corner.

They had a strong response to Meryl Streep's speech at the Golden Globe Award's. It is definitely worth a listen.

Meryl Streep Underhandely Came For The Donald, Diamond and Silk Straight Out Came For Her.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: A response to those annoying celebrity political ads

Post by luke strawwalker »

Rocket Babe wrote:I wish every actor/actress that's wants to strike or move out of the U.S. would hurry up. There's not 1 that we need here, so let's get it over with and clear the trash from the airwaves. I'm really sick of them all! :twisted:

LIKE!!!! :!: :!:

OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...