Archie hits the CW

Reviews, Comments and Information on new Science Fiction, Fantasy or other interesting TV shows, Films, Books, Radio Pays, etc.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Archie hits the CW

Post by bernomatic »

It's not bad enough that they have taken all the comic book heroes, now the CW has taken Mr. bublegum and soda and made him into ?????

All I can say is that I watched the first few minutes and what was a light and fun comic book, seems to have taken a stroll down Tim Burton's mind.

In that first five minutes, the intro leads us with a suspicious death; we meet Veronica whose mother is moving back to the town after divorcing Veronica's father; Betty is sitting in her bedroom room in her bra while talking to (I will bet you) a homosexual lad and they are discussing Betty's date and that she is going to do "it" with Archie, when Mr. lispy voice notices Archie out the window and talks about his abs; later on the date, Archie gets all deep and philosophical about what he wants to do with his life after composing some poetry while working with his father over the summer laying cement.

And you think J.J. Abrams has ruined Star Trek?
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Archie hits the CW

Post by luke strawwalker »

JJ Abrams ruins EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES... Star Trek and now Star Wars...

Geez that guy is a TOTAL NO-TALENT HACK (unless you think making shitty remakes of classic originals with a weird spin is some sort of "talent"). If he EVER did ANYTHING original I'd pass out on the spot... LOL:)

Are they making ANYTHING ANYMORE that wasn't or isn't a DAMN COMIC BOOK?? I'm SO sick and tired of all these friggin' superhero and comic book movies I could just puke...

Later! OL J R :)

PS. Note to Disney-- "Rogue One" was what Star Wars 7 SHOULD have been... original, interesting, and EXTREMELY well done! Jettison "dick nose" Abrams and call in the "B-Team" who did Rogue One before that idiot completely ruins Star Wars...
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: Archie hits the CW

Post by bernomatic »

TV shows have to be edgy nowadays I guess. To have a wholesome kid friendly show today would be so... quaint. Even if there was such a show, would get knocked for not being authentic. Sure like these authentic shows where someone killing bad guys every other day are just so realistic.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Rocket Babe
Space Babe
Space Babe

#4 Re: Archie hits the CW

Post by Rocket Babe »

[quote="bernomatic"]It's not bad enough that they have taken all the comic book heroes, now the CW...

Your first clue was CW. :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: