Watch this space

Let us know about the items you use to launch your rockets, anything from pad ideas to new launch controllers.
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#1 Watch this space

Post by Commander »

:shock:

As mentioned in another thread, I'm working on some old designs with some new concepts.

No longer the empty sub forum.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#2 Re: Watch this space

Post by Commander »

Ordered the rest of the parts this evening from Amazon, although I should say most of the parts. Some of the rest I will probably be creating myself, and the last that I can think of is a protractor to measure the horizontal angle. I want to find a full 360° protractor, not the half circle ones you find at Walmart.

Today's order consisted of some picatinny rails, a couple of digital levels and some C11-0's. The C11-0's are for the Converted Renegade and will mean I can launch her at the local site without worrying too much about loosing her (or scaring the dogs in the dog park.

The holographic sites will be mounted on the picatinny rails with a digital level attached some way or other, so all the operator has to do is put the dot (or any of the other crosshairs) on the rocket and then read the vertical angle off the digital level. At that time the only non computer generation operation will be reading the protractor for the horizontal angle.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#3 Re: Watch this space

Post by luke strawwalker »

*losing*... OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...