This could burn me up (quite literally)

Anything Rocketry related from NASA, RUSSIAN FEDERAL SPACE AGENCY, Fantasy & Sci Fi
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 This could burn me up (quite literally)

Post by bernomatic »

Lately I have been mocking NASA for all the cultural/societal engineering work they have been doing, which to me is akin to the Armed Forces being used to deliver "assistance" to needy people. Both may be good for Public Relations, but both are thus doing what they weren't created for.

Here is some information that NASA is actually at east trying to get men back in space. The relining of the flame trench Image may seem like an innocuous task. however, unless it is just left to sit there till it turns to dust (as admittedly way to many projects seem to be and is why I believe big time in the private ventures which aren't going to spend capital without some possibility of a return and thus an advancement in aerospace adventures). This and the recent placing of the Crew capsule for EM-1 on the testing stand Image
gives me hope that NASA isn't just going to observe the current administration's task of outreach to minorities, but possibly that they are looking to a brighter tomorrow with an administration that wants to get back into space big time.

Flame trench refurbishment
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer