RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Anything Rocketry related from NASA, RUSSIAN FEDERAL SPACE AGENCY, Fantasy & Sci Fi
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by bernomatic »

I was surprised and enthralled to see during the RNC convention this video commemorating some of America's achievements in space exploration, this being the 47th anniversary of Neil Armstrong's little stroll.

Tribute To Space Exploration
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#2 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by Joe Wooten »

I should also have been a slap in the face of Congress (and NASA) for not going back to the moon since 1972.....
1 Hard Rocket
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

#3 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by 1 Hard Rocket »

I feel like the biggest slap in the face is the fact no one shoved rockets into trumps a$$ and fired him off into space where all of his ideology comes from.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#4 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by tmacklin »

Donald Trump was chosen by God. How do I know this? Because he said so. Fast forward to 40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvYwOHKJPk
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by bernomatic »

You should work at CNN Ted, you have a knack for warping phrases.

He didn't say he was "chosen by god". What he said was...

"I will be, the greatest jobs president God ever created, I tell you that."

Donald is acknowledging in this statement that he was created by God, and that he will be the best president for creating jobs.

I do not see Donald Trump intimating that he was anointed by God to be the greatest jobs president ever created, which is the way you make it sound.

So continue on, Ted, splicing sentences and sentiments and turn him into the devil you want to believe he is, for whatever nefarious purposes.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#6 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by tmacklin »

I stand corrected. He did not say "he was chosen by God". However, he did imply that he was God's gift to America.

God, please accept my apology.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by bernomatic »

With all of the little brainless liberal tarts here in Liberalland that believe they are the Earth Mother's (or whatever else deity they choose) gift to us misogynistic males and with as little as they do (other than to grace us with their "natural" beauty, bought at 29.99 a month at the local tanning salon), I can forgive some septuagenarian for believing that he may have been chosen to help people find jobs since he has already employed a lot more than I ever will.
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#8 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by Ghrocketman »

Trump is probably the WORST corrupt POS business entity in the history of this country. Milks businesses for all their worth while running them into the ground, stiffing creditors and laborers along the way. POS should be perpetually rotting in a PRISON on a diet of dried dog-$hit and warm vinegar served in a smouldering ashtray. That narcissistic egomaniacal bigoted SOCIOPATH is not fit to run for DOG-CATCHER let alone POTUS.
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.
Always MAYHEM, always !
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#9 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by luke strawwalker »

Ghrocketman wrote:Trump is probably the WORST corrupt POS business entity in the history of this country. Milks businesses for all their worth while running them into the ground, stiffing creditors and laborers along the way. POS should be perpetually rotting in a PRISON on a diet of dried dog-$hit and warm vinegar served in a smouldering ashtray. That narcissistic egomaniacal bigoted SOCIOPATH is not fit to run for DOG-CATCHER let alone POTUS.
Looks like either way we end up with a FELON-IN-CHIEF...

Trump could be Hitler's nephew and he'd STILL be better than that witch the Dumbocrats are running...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#10 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by Joe Wooten »

luke strawwalker wrote:
Ghrocketman wrote:Trump is probably the WORST corrupt POS business entity in the history of this country. Milks businesses for all their worth while running them into the ground, stiffing creditors and laborers along the way. POS should be perpetually rotting in a PRISON on a diet of dried dog-$hit and warm vinegar served in a smouldering ashtray. That narcissistic egomaniacal bigoted SOCIOPATH is not fit to run for DOG-CATCHER let alone POTUS.
Looks like either way we end up with a FELON-IN-CHIEF...

Trump could be Hitler's nephew and he'd STILL be better than that witch the Dumbocrats are running...

Later! OL J R :)
:D

Actually, did you know that Hitler's nephew fled to England, and then on to the US before the war? He became a US citizen.
http://www.americainwwii.com/articles/c ... r-us-navy/