RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Anything Rocketry related from NASA, RUSSIAN FEDERAL SPACE AGENCY, Fantasy & Sci Fi
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#11 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by luke strawwalker »

Joe Wooten wrote:
luke strawwalker wrote:
Ghrocketman wrote:Trump is probably the WORST corrupt POS business entity in the history of this country. Milks businesses for all their worth while running them into the ground, stiffing creditors and laborers along the way. POS should be perpetually rotting in a PRISON on a diet of dried dog-$hit and warm vinegar served in a smouldering ashtray. That narcissistic egomaniacal bigoted SOCIOPATH is not fit to run for DOG-CATCHER let alone POTUS.
Looks like either way we end up with a FELON-IN-CHIEF...

Trump could be Hitler's nephew and he'd STILL be better than that witch the Dumbocrats are running...

Later! OL J R :)
:D

Actually, did you know that Hitler's nephew fled to England, and then on to the US before the war? He became a US citizen.
http://www.americainwwii.com/articles/c ... r-us-navy/
Yep, I knew that... he and his family live somewhere up on the upper East Coast IIRC.

My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#12 Re: RNC tribute to space exploration and 47th anniversary of Moon landing

Post by Joe Wooten »

luke strawwalker wrote:
Joe Wooten wrote:
luke strawwalker wrote:
Looks like either way we end up with a FELON-IN-CHIEF...

Trump could be Hitler's nephew and he'd STILL be better than that witch the Dumbocrats are running...

:D

Actually, did you know that Hitler's nephew fled to England, and then on to the US before the war? He became a US citizen.
http://www.americainwwii.com/articles/c ... r-us-navy/
Yep, I knew that... he and his family live somewhere up on the upper East Coast IIRC.

Long Island, NY. He had 4 kids, and all of the kids agreed among themselves to never have children. And never did.