Showing the North Koreans how it's done

Anything Rocketry related from NASA, RUSSIAN FEDERAL SPACE AGENCY, Fantasy & Sci Fi
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Showing the North Koreans how it's done

Post by bernomatic »

The 30th Space Wing at VAFB in California had a test launch of a Minuteman III from a silo recently.

Might this be more showmanship of the Trump administration to announce to the baddies that we can wipe them off the face of this world if they don't watch out?
[url]http://www.space.com/36612-us-launches- ... o.html/url]
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#2 Re: Showing the North Koreans how it's done

Post by Commander »

bernomatic wrote:The 30th Space Wing at VAFB in California had a test launch of a Minuteman III from a silo recently.

Might this be more showmanship of the Trump administration to announce to the baddies that we can wipe them off the face of this world if they don't watch out?
http://www.space.com/36612-us-launches- ... video.html
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: Showing the North Koreans how it's done

Post by bernomatic »

Just in case they didn't get the message the first time.

:arrow: US Launches ICMB Test for Second Week in a Row | Video

Maybe it's just me, or maybe the main stream media talking heads have just moved on to a different angle to try and demean President Trump, but their hasn't been as much discussion in the news of how World War III is being invoked by the Trump administration. It's sad, :( really, but I get the feeling Rachel Maddow is really upset we aren't in a war already. :mrgreen:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#4 Re: Showing the North Koreans how it's done

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic wrote:Just in case they didn't get the message the first time.

It's sad, :( really, but I get the feeling Rachel Maddow is really upset we aren't in a war already. :mrgreen:
She just needs something to scream about. She'd scream if we were at war, if we are not at war, or anything else in between. Hypocrisy is just something lesser minds get worries about. It does not apply to the left.
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#5 Re: Showing the North Koreans how it's done

Post by luke strawwalker »

Personally had I been Trump, I'd have warned the Chinese I was testing a missile, then I'd have dropped the dummy warhead about 100 miles west of Pyongyang in the Yellow Sea... Show them "see, we can go long... next time we'll aim a little lower, and it won't have a dummy warhead..."

Hitting an area smaller than a football stadium from 6,000 miles away...

https://youtu.be/6SObYcIRTlI

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...