Bill of Rights pic of the day

Scuttlebutt and tall tales
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by bernomatic »

This has always been my favorite combo...

Yes the M-16/M-203 used to make me drool as a kid on those rare occasions I visited the ONG 107th's Gun Room. being sixteen and just holding that baby in my hands, you could feel the power. Never got to fire one, but then, if I did I'm sure I never would have let it go. That was in 1977, long before Al Pacino in Scarface with his "little Friend".
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#2 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by Ghrocketman »

I don't have the GRENADE LAUNCHER option on my AR-15, but I do have a match-grade heavy barrel and a match trigger ar well.
If one could only have ONE weapon, I would have an AR-15/M16/M4 based weapon.
Fun to shoot, parts a-plenty, various specialty rounds a-plenty, and low recoil.
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.
Always MAYHEM, always !
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by bernomatic »

I read a lot of Heinlein growing up...

He had some interesting concepts on government styles. In one book, I can't recall which, the protagonists were creating a new government. One concept forwarded was that bills should require 90% approval of the legislatures before they would become law.

Of course my all time favorite was Starship Troopers, until the movies came out. :cry:
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#4 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic wrote:I read a lot of Heinlein growing up...

He had some interesting concepts on government styles. In one book, I can't recall which, the protagonists were creating a new government. One concept forwarded was that bills should require 90% approval of the legislatures before they would become law.

Of course my all time favorite was Starship Troopers, until the movies came out. :cry:
The movie had almost nothing in common with the book. It was like almost all Hollywierd productions based upon science fiction novels, putridly done.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by bernomatic »

It's hard to keep with the theme, most of the pics I could find with women in Model Rocketry were of the TARC teams and were of younger ladies that I just didn't find comfortable posting.

So, the first two were a piece of cake (I hope). Who can determine what this picture has to do with the Bill of Rights :?:

Never did fly my Oracle, it's a shame. Of course most of the thumbnail cameras today have a better resolution and include sound, but still, like having a Cineroc that works, it would be awesome to have one.
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#6 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by Ghrocketman »

I have an Oracle that I too have never flown.
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.
Always MAYHEM, always !
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by bernomatic »

Often it doesn't seem speedy, but that's more often due to lawyers I think...

Twice I have gotten out of dog at large tickets due to the original complainant not showing up to testify. I think the judge was a bit miffed :evil: the second time and now the dog warden is less likely to file a complaint from the jerk, I hope. 8-)
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#8 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by Joe Wooten »

Ghrocketman wrote:I have an Oracle that I too have never flown.
I have one I flew twice. Lousy video.....
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#9 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic wrote:It's hard to keep with the theme, most of the pics I could find with women in Model Rocketry were of the TARC teams and were of younger ladies that I just didn't find comfortable posting.

So, the first two were a piece of cake (I hope). Who can determine what this picture has to do with the Bill of Rights :?:

Never did fly my Oracle, it's a shame. Of course most of the thumbnail cameras today have a better resolution and include sound, but still, like having a Cineroc that works, it would be awesome to have one.
See if you can get some of the old catalog/ad photos of North Coast Rocketry back in the late 80's. Matt used to have a real babe pose with his missiles.......
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#10 Re: Bill of Rights pic of the day

Post by luke strawwalker »

NCR-871-001.jpg
NCR-871-001.jpg (110.33 KiB) Viewed 6641 times
image-ncrs-mini-katana-300-400-100212104923904.jpg
image-ncrs-mini-katana-300-400-100212104923904.jpg (18.21 KiB) Viewed 6641 times
1989-north-coast-rocketry-catalog-ninfinger-productions.jpg
1989-north-coast-rocketry-catalog-ninfinger-productions.jpg (34.92 KiB) Viewed 6641 times
Like these?? Yeah, they used to put out a terrific catalog!

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...