Merry Christmas to all!

Messages from the Commander about life, the universe and everything.
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#1 Merry Christmas to all!

Post by Commander »

Santa Bernie.jpg
Santa Bernie.jpg (53.91 KiB) Viewed 5544 times
From All of Us here at the Cantina, to all spacefarers everywhere (even if it's only in your dreams), A very Merry Christmas. :~salud: :~beer: :)~(:
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#2 Re: Merry Christmas to all!

Post by Commander »

Ya know, I now remember why I shaved the beard. Dam that thing made me look old. Not like I'm not growing old but...
Last edited by Commander on Tue, 25 Dec 18, 01:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
Trident
Space Chief Petty officer
Space Chief Petty officer

#4 Re: Merry Christmas to all!

Post by Trident »

Checking in a little late ... Hope everyone HAD a Merry Christmas!
Lee

Bulds: Estes Saturn V, Super Sky Hook, Farside-X
Awaiting Paint/Detailing: Estes Saturn 1B
Completed!: Der Saturn Max, Bandit XL
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#5 Re: Merry Christmas to all!

Post by Commander »

Trident wrote: Fri, 28 Dec 18, 07:10 am Checking in a little late ... Hope everyone HAD a Merry Christmas!
Well thank you Trident. I haven't really had a good response answering those asking about my Christmas. Got a nice Navy hoodie from the squid coming home for the holidays (Christmas and New Years), a new mattress from daughter number 2 (which is a great present, don't get me wrong, but the dogs seem to get to spend more time and take up more room than I on it) and some other great things, but no rocketry related items this year :cry: I know it's not like I don't have enough on the wall or under construction, but it just isn't the same. I hate to seem ungrateful, so I haven't really developed an answer to the question this year.

All that being said.In all those things not related to the gift giving experience (or receiving experience) have been super marvelous. I am still married to a wonderful woman who puts up with all of my hijinks, have five wonderful children who still admit we are their parents, for the most part, and added a new member in the Son in Law who has yet to be infected with the model rocketry bug ;)
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#6 Re: Merry Christmas to all!

Post by luke strawwalker »

Well you'll have to work on that SIL there Bernie!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/holiday season.

We made our usual trek to northern Indiana over Christmas; just got back last Friday night. Playing catch up with stuff around here, Betty and Keira back in school (Betty Monday with a workday, Keira Tuesday return to class). Long trip, no snow (dusting of gritty snow one night, a few big flakes for a few minutes in a couple of flurries one morning, NOTHING on the ground!) and actually only about 10 degrees colder up there than here in TX most of the time... kinda crazy. They'll probably get it in springtime when we're trying to get corn planted up there LOL:)

Pretty much the same old same old around here.

Hope all is well with the rest of you guys and have a great and Happy 2019...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...