bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Man shot dead in Lake Park was father of 1-year-old boy

Post by bernomatic »

Reading just the headline,one would think a tragedy had occurred,

from the Palm Beach Post article of September 8,2018 :arrow: article
LAKE PARK —
UPDATE: Investigators have identified the victim of a deadly shooting in Lake Park on Friday evening.

The man killed in the shooting at 10th Street and Greenbrier Court was 22-year-old Terrence Wilson Jr., sheriff’s officials said Saturday.

The shooting happened near Alternate A1A and a few blocks north of Lake Park’s downtown Park Avenue strip.
A graduate of Riviera Beach Preparatory Academy, Wilson lived in Riviera Beach and worked at a local restaurant to support his family, said Amanda Swanson, a longtime friend.

“He was the sweetest and funniest person you could meet,” she said. “He worked two jobs to support his son and girlfriend.”

In a Facebook post last month, Wilson indicated that he worked at a local Jimmy John’s restaurant.
“This was my friend and this was not for him,” Swanson said of the shooting. “He had no problems.”

Last month, Wilson posted a picture on Facebook of himself with his 1-year-old son and wrote, “I swear ain’t no feeling that’s better than when I had my son.”
Yes, a tragedy had occurred. another young man got a case of the stupids.

From the Breitbart News Article :arrow: BB article
A suspect tried to steal a car Friday with a five-year-old sitting in the back seat and was subsequently shot and killed by the child’s father.
The Palm Beach Post reports that the sheriff announced the father will face no charges for shooting the suspect, identified as 22-year-old Terrence Wilson Jr.
Wait, WHAT? :shock: :?

Wilson had criminal record, including a May 2016 guilty verdict for “breaking into a car in suburban Boca Raton.” He was also arrested in November 2016 for not appearing in court on charges of driving without a license.
Our fine young man doesn't appear to be as squeaky clean as the first article would have us believe.

And now YOU know...

The rest of the story.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer