Prima Donnas

Items regarding general airbrushing techniques, not having to do with specific paint types/
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#1 Prima Donnas

Post by Commander »

It just seems to me that unless you have a specific airbrush and accoutrements (at the present time read Iwata) other airbrush aficionados tend to think you are not for real. At least that is the vibe I get from the youtube vids and the comment sections below.
It's almost as bad as those model rocketeers who believe only high power is rocketry.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#2 Re: Prima Donnas

Post by Commander »

While I stand by my original statement, I will say that I have come across a slew of individuals who declare that the less expensive models can be just as effective in 95% of airbrushing applications as an expensive model.

One poster stated sagely that the most important parts of an airbrush are the needle and the nozzle. As long as those are of a good quality (and guess what? You can order a replacement needle and nozzle from a higher quality outfit) you will experience excellent results.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#3 Re: Prima Donnas

Post by luke strawwalker »

Commander wrote: Sat, 27 Oct 18, 03:07 am It just seems to me that unless you have a specific airbrush and accoutrements (at the present time read Iwata) other airbrush aficionados tend to think you are not for real. At least that is the vibe I get from the youtube vids and the comment sections below.
It's almost as bad as those model rocketeers who believe only high power is rocketry.
Yep TOTALLY agree there... :)

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...