Regarding splitting families up

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Regarding splitting families up

Post by bernomatic »

I just wonder why the onus and hate is placed on the US? it is not has if we are forcing these individuals to try and illegally enter the USA.

Several have even tried to compare this latest immigration policy with those of the Nazi holocaust. That is patently insane and ignorant of the facts. But then maybe I missed the news reports of ICE agents invading adjacent countries; breaking down doors to houses; shipping families to the United States and then splitting the family up.

The levels of hyperbole used by progressives is decidedly extreme. Also, in the final reckoning, I have one reply for all those asking Trump supporters how as parents they could support this policy.

As a father of five, I would never subject any of my children to the possibility of such a thing by me breaking the law. That is what a good parent does.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: Regarding splitting families up

Post by bernomatic »

and here is a pertinent statement from the white house from an email I received..
America's crisis at the border
The harshest family separation policy is that too many Americans have been permanently separated from loved ones because of crime spilling across our border. Juan Pina lost his daughter after she was brutally assaulted and killed by an illegal alien. Jamiel Shaw, Sr. was permanently separated from his son, murdered by a gang member who was in the United States illegally.

Illegal immigration along our Southwest border surged 230 percent in April compared to last year, according to the Department of Homeland Security. This statistic reveals the lack of an orderly and fair process to manage the escalating flow of illegal immigrants. That flawed system creates both a humanitarian and a national security crisis at our border.

The crime and illegal drugs flooding our country because of open border policies and enforcement loopholes must stop. Yet Congressional Democrats have repeatedly voted against common sense immigration legislation, such as Kate's Law, that would make our communities safer. In 2017, 174 House Democrats voted against legislation that would have helped ensure aliens associated with a gang are not admitted into the United States.

So I guess once again the progressives would have us subordinate our (USA citizens) desires to be with family to others who would endanger not just themselves, but also the children with them. Because we are somehow more "privileged" by the fact we already live here, we are to feel guilty and let others overwhelm us.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#3 Re: Regarding splitting families up

Post by luke strawwalker »

bernomatic wrote:and here is a pertinent statement from the white house from an email I received..
The harshest family separation policy is that too many Americans have been permanently separated from loved ones because of crime spilling across our border. Juan Pina lost his daughter after she was brutally assaulted and killed by an illegal alien. Jamiel Shaw, Sr. was permanently separated from his son, murdered by a gang member who was in the United States illegally.

Illegal immigration along our Southwest border surged 230 percent in April compared to last year, according to the Department of Homeland Security. This statistic reveals the lack of an orderly and fair process to manage the escalating flow of illegal immigrants. That flawed system creates both a humanitarian and a national security crisis at our border.

The crime and illegal drugs flooding our country because of open border policies and enforcement loopholes must stop. Yet Congressional Democrats have repeatedly voted against common sense immigration legislation, such as Kate's Law, that would make our communities safer. In 2017, 174 House Democrats voted against legislation that would have helped ensure aliens associated with a gang are not admitted into the United States.

So I guess once again the progressives would have us subordinate our (USA citizens) desires to be with family to others who would endanger not just themselves, but also the children with them. Because we are somehow more "privileged" by the fact we already live here, we are to feel guilty and let others overwhelm us.
Not "progressives"... the word you're looking for is "LIBTARD"...

OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#4 Re: Regarding splitting families up

Post by Joe Wooten »

luke strawwalker wrote:
bernomatic wrote:and here is a pertinent statement from the white house from an email I received..

Not "progressives"... the word you're looking for is "LIBTARD"...

OL J R :)
With emphasis on the TARD!