The swamp fights back

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 The swamp fights back

Post by bernomatic »

It's no wonder the Republican Party is so weak and ineffectual. They definitely do NOT show any party solidarity. I think most are infected with defeatism and don't know how to lead.
Take the latest issue, Roy Moore and the Alabama Senate race.
With the latest hit piece from the Washington Post the talk of the town, Mitch McConnell is calling on Roy Moore to step aside? And who, daresay, would McConnell have run in his place? I would think it would be McConnell's candidate from the primaries, Luther Strange. And of course that's not old boy politics at all.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: The swamp fights back

Post by luke strawwalker »

The RINO's will be the death of the Republican party, and at this point it's rapidly becoming "who cares?" (Other than the fact that basically just leaves us with a choice between bad and WORSE, in the libtard Demoncrats...) The RINO's are SO worried about being PC and trying to "mirror" what the leftist liberals do that they've betrayed what they're supposed to stand for.

And for what?? WHO are they trying to impress?? "Reach out to the middle?" Not likely... The "middle" are usually the wishy-washy know-nothings that will go whichever way the popular wind is blowing... They're SURE not going to convince the liberal leftist retards in this country that consistently vote straight ticket "demoncrat"... So all they're REALLY doing is betraying the conservative moral majority that has been the backbone of the Republican party for decades...

And they wonder why the "Tea Party" has gained SO much traction and how a "counter-Republican" candidate like Donald Trump won the nomination and the Presidency, despite the neocon RINO's best efforts to lead "from the top down". They trotted out the same old group of entitled "party hacks" that lost them the last two elections and gave the Presidency to Nobama...

The Republican party needs a MAJOR enema-- flush out all the neocon counter-conservative entitled party-hack set in the leadership and lead from the BOTTOM UP again, instead of these RINO's leading from the "top down"... They need a new "Contract with America" again.

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: The swamp fights back

Post by Joe Wooten »

Yeah, but look where Newt's Contract with America got him. The republican swamp creatures stabbed him in the back as soon as they could and ruined him. All sides are corrupt there and just about everyone who serves more than 6 years in DC becomes a swamp creature.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Re: The swamp fights back

Post by bernomatic »

It doesn't look like the old Alinsky playbook is going to work any more. Trot out some accusations a couple of weeks before the election, and watch the GOP candidate fold. Trump want playing that game, and I think judge Moore isn't either. The accusations are proving shaker and shakier as time passes. Of course the mainstream media won't report on that or will slant it the best they can.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#5 Re: The swamp fights back

Joe Wooten wrote:Yeah, but look where Newt's Contract with America got him. The republican swamp creatures stabbed him in the back as soon as they could and ruined him. All sides are corrupt there and just about everyone who serves more than 6 years in DC becomes a swamp creature.
Yep... no better reason I know of for term limits... real and solid term limits...

luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#6 Re: The swamp fights back

bernomatic wrote:It doesn't look like the old Alinsky playbook is going to work any more. Trot out some accusations a couple of weeks before the election, and watch the GOP candidate fold. Trump want playing that game, and I think judge Moore isn't either. The accusations are proving shaker and shakier as time passes. Of course the mainstream media won't report on that or will slant it the best they can.
Which is why the lamestream media has about as much credibility as the national equirer... LOL:)

Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#7 Re: The swamp fights back

Post by Joe Wooten »

luke strawwalker wrote:
bernomatic wrote:It doesn't look like the old Alinsky playbook is going to work any more. Trot out some accusations a couple of weeks before the election, and watch the GOP candidate fold. Trump want playing that game, and I think judge Moore isn't either. The accusations are proving shaker and shakier as time passes. Of course the mainstream media won't report on that or will slant it the best they can.
Which is why the lamestream media has about as much credibility as the national equirer... LOL:)

The Enquirer has a better reputation nowdays....