Madam president?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Madam president?

Post by bernomatic »

As much as I believe it would be a bad idea, I think Oprah Winfrey has a very good chance of winning if she were to run in 2020.
My objection? It doesn't have to do with her sex or skin color. It has to do with her compassion. Imagine waking up one morning to an announcement on government channel (which it is now mandatory to watch all day) that every one should check their driveway for a new car.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Madam president?

Post by luke strawwalker »

bernomatic wrote:As much as I believe it would be a bad idea, I think Oprah Winfrey has a very good chance of winning if she were to run in 2020.
My objection? It doesn't have to do with her sex or skin color. It has to do with her compassion. Imagine waking up one morning to an announcement on government channel (which it is now mandatory to watch all day) that every one should check their driveway for a new car.
OMG I'm in the twilight zone...

Never could stand Okra... Never watched her show, not interested in anything she's ever done or has to say...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: Madam president?

Post by bernomatic »

She is well thought of among the populace however, being compassionate...

to sex freaks like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. :o
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: Madam president?

Post by luke strawwalker »

bernomatic wrote:She is well thought of among the populace however, being compassionate...

to sex freaks like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. :o
Just because someone is "well thought of" doesn't really mean they're worth a tinker's damn...

Course that idea is lost on most "sheeple" nowdays... If the majority is for it, it's RIGHT!!!

Yeah, that's what they thought about a lot of issues throughout history... like Nazi Germany...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#5 Re: Madam president?

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic wrote:As much as I believe it would be a bad idea, I think Oprah Winfrey has a very good chance of winning if she were to run in 2020.
If Trump runs again in 2020, he'll make mincemeat out of her. She is nowhere near as popular as the dhimmicraps think she is.