My Sentiments Exactly

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#1 My Sentiments Exactly

Post by tmacklin »

If the country is to be destroyed, let the Democrats do it.

http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/ ... bus-unity/
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by bernomatic »

Me smells another talking head who thinks he knows better what we need than we do. The taste of sour grapes is strong with this one.

Is Donald Trump perfect? Not by a long shot. Is he better than what the democrats are offering? I can only hope so. The crux of the matter is this Ted,

- you can either chose to support someone who may do what he says and start cleaning up this country while throwing the typical political machine into chaos.
-or-
-you can chose to live under what you know will be the continuing dragged out out of this republic.

Just remember, most of these talking heads are making way more money than you and I and can afford to live in the gated communities with armed security who respond in seconds to calls for help. You and I will be living in the Hades of the liberal world as the cities expand into the countryside with refugees and illegals and whatever else they find to bribe to vote for them.

If you think that Texas will be able to stay above it, good luck with that. It's already beginning to rot with the infestation of the universities and cities (remember Annise Parker?). It will just take a bit longer. You'll be laying in a hospital room somewhere under socialized healthcare not chasing the nurse (she won't be there, a machine will have replaced her) and waiting for the robot to come and take the catheter out. But the robot can't hear you scream and the doctor mistakenly typed a date six years in the future for the damn thing to be taken out. :twisted: :twisted:

So yeah, go ahead and vote for #anyone but Trump
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#3 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by tmacklin »

A poster on a gun forum that I visit described Trump's candidacy as "hopeandchange V2.0" I can't argue with that.

It's still America where one can vote or not vote if one so chooses. Time will tell if Mr. Trump is genuine and can deliver what he claims. The Cruz defeat comes as no surprise to me as it was the objective of the Republican Party to derail his campaign from day one. Donald Trump seized the opportunity before the RINO palace guards knew what hit them. Did he really need to resort to character assassination to win? I hope your're right Bernie and that mob rule turns out not as bad as I think it will. But I don't have to endorse it.

I'm Ted Macklin and I approved this message.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#4 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by tmacklin »

But on the bright side, if Trump wins the general election the National Enquirer will certainly replace the Federal Register as the official journal of record for the United States. Get your copy now before the price increase!
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by bernomatic »

I am not here to endorse any particular candidate, but when I hear rhetoric parroted from talking heads and their ilk, especially when I have taken the time to watch the the things that are misrepresented all the way back to the beginning of this presidential election cycle it irks me to no end.

When they ragged on Ted Cruz for not actually making machine gun bacon, I saw it and knew it was just the talking heads making hay and was like OH YEAH! when Ted said okay, you may be right, so this time we'll do it full out and then actually did use a fully automatic rifle to make bacon.

However with Donald Trump, it was, What the hell are they talking about? he didn't say that, I watched that speech myself and that is not what he said. Then it happened again. and again. and then he (Trump) did goof up. But the more I saw how his words were being twisted, the more I came to despise the media and political machine. I watched his speeches because if he did say something stupid, you know I would have shown it here.

I could link to an hour long video blog done by a Canadian telling how Trump has been misquoted, misrepresented and otherwise made to look like more of the fool than he is (and there are moments with him). I haven't done so because the fact of the matter is that half the people seeing the link would just ignore it as more dumb idiot Trump supporter garbage. The majority of the rest would maybe listen to 5 minutes and say they don't have time for any more.

Time, that which we have so little. If you knew the time that is going to be wasted if the progressives get their way and we all spend the rest of our days standing in line, filling out paperwork and then having to appeal because we get two dollars over the limit set to obtain that operation to save our lives. Talk to some vets who have to use the VA. It will blow your mind.

Then there are those who just don't give a damn anymore and won't even try to "fight the system to change it. Facing a thousand terrorists charging on their position, these are the ones who would just curl up in a ball at the bottom of their foxhole until dragged off and beheaded, not firing a single shot and 2 thousand rounds of ammunition sitting there unused. Pathetic.

Trump is like the sergeant who comes into the foxhole, shakes the figure cowering and says "come on, let's go out like men." That position may get overrun, but maybe you have helped the guy in the foxhole behind you to be able to stop them. Or maybe not, maybe everyone is overrun, but you didn't just give up.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#6 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by tmacklin »

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e ... SKCN0XV2RJ

Looks like The Donald is already feeling The Bern. LOL!
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by bernomatic »

tmacklin wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e ... SKCN0XV2RJ

Looks like The Donald is already feeling The Bern. LOL!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#8 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by Joe Wooten »

two guys I respect, Curt Schlicter and Newt Gingrich seem to think Trump will not be a disaster. I'll withhold judgement for now. But I will not vote for the criminal Hilliary, commir bernie, or good ol' unlce Joe Biden.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#9 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by tmacklin »

There are other alternatives to these two "lessor of evil" evil choices.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ter-ted-c/
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#10 Re: My Sentiments Exactly

Post by bernomatic »

That is true. As long as you are voting for them for what they stand for, that is great. If you're voting for them just not to vote for Trump or Hillary, then that is disingenuous.