Is Hillary susceptible to blackmail?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Is Hillary susceptible to blackmail?

Post by bernomatic »

and should that therefore disqualify her for the White House?

The Clinton Campaign says there is no proof that the server was hacked other than "routine phishing attacks". After all the other misstatements regarding the server from the candidate, are you inclined to believe this? :?:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Is Hillary susceptible to blackmail?

Post by luke strawwalker »

I wouldn't believe it if the Hildabeast or her minions said the sky was blue unless I went outside and saw it myself...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#3 Re: Is Hillary susceptible to blackmail?

Post by tmacklin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

What difference, at this point, does it make?
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Re: Is Hillary susceptible to blackmail?

Post by bernomatic »

After all the hoopla of the past few days. I think trying to blackmail Hillary Clinton would be be futile. Any blackmailer would be told to pound salt as she would just skate on the issue.

In the end run, The Clinton's do the blackmailing, they are not susceptible to it.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#5 Re: Is Hillary susceptible to blackmail?

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic wrote:After all the hoopla of the past few days. I think trying to blackmail Hillary Clinton would be be futile. Any blackmailer would be told to pound salt as she would just skate on the issue.

In the end run, The Clinton's do the blackmailing, they are not susceptible to it.
Except if it is accompanied by a large cash donation to the Clinton Foundation.........
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#6 Re: Is Hillary susceptible to blackmail?

Post by luke strawwalker »

Oh, that thing is shameful...

When Jim Bakker did that, they threw him in prison... The Clintons do it, it's a "foundation". Yeah right...

Legalized theivery is what it is...

People are SO frigging stupid... They forget all the Clinton shenanigans that have gone on since that bunch fell off the turnip truck. Right now everybody goes to bed with Chinese nuclear warheads aimed to land squarely in their lap, courtesy of the Clintons who gave them about a 15-20 year leap in technology necessary to deliver nuclear warheads with pinpoint accuracy (remember their technology transfer to China in the 90's?) Those two have been bigger enemies of the United States than Putin since they first took office... Look at Hillary's shameful actions vis-a-vis Benghazi, now the email thing. They've BOTH done more to help the enemies of the US than to help the average citizen. They're criminals, plain and simple.

Remember when erasing a few minutes of audio cassette tape in the White House would force a President to resign?? Remember when a picture of some floozy (Donna Rice) sitting in your lap on a yacht (Gary Hart) was enough to torpedo your Presidential run almost as soon as it started?? Now you can erase thousands of official government emails you illegally stored on your own unsecured server for ANYBODY to hack, let alone skilled enemies of the US, and nobody even blinks... Sickening!

I've about decided this country is too friggin's stupid to live. It deserves what it gets. The Bible says we get the leaders we deserve. I have a feeling there'll be another Clinton in the WH come January... and it'll be an unmitigated disaster.... not that I'm convinced the alternative is much better.

Oh well... screw it...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...