Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by bernomatic »

On Friday, July 15th Donald Trump tweeted that his Vice Presidential running mate will be Indiana Governor Mike Pence. How does this choice affect your opinion of Trump and his chances of winning the election?
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#2 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by tmacklin »

Donald Trump's future depends on whether he has the humility to make amends for his outrageous comments about Ted Cruz. He alienated a YUGE number of potential supporters with his mud slinging and thus far has not extended any olive branch to constitutional conservatives. Trump will win Texas because the Hildabeast is a detestable Marxist and Texans don't take kindly to such folk.

I think Mike Pence will do just fine as a VP so long as he maintains a low profile.
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#3 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by luke strawwalker »

Oh, I dunno... I think Trump is doing EXACTLY the right thing in voicing opposition to the "Inner Beltway" elitist career politicians, which are the biggest problem this country has, Republican and Dhimmicrat alike.

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#4 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by Ghrocketman »

I think he's a great choice as his VP...makes him look even more like an exclusionist Pile of Dog $hit.
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.
Always MAYHEM, always !
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#5 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by tmacklin »

Ghrocketman wrote:I think he's a great choice as his VP...makes him look even more like an exclusionist Pile of Dog $hit.
The real dog and pony show starts next week when the Bitch of Benghazi takes center stage with her pony legs, phony black accent and POS husband in tow.
Attachments
hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg
hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg (79.35 KiB) Viewed 6842 times
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#6 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by Ghrocketman »

GITTTTT OVERRRRRR ITTTTTTTTTT !
That misogynistic, bigoted, exclusionist, sociopatic, narcissistic, racist, perpetually-bankruptcy-filing POS the GOP is peuking forth has about as much chance being elected as a snowball surviving in Hades.
Always MAYHEM, always !
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by bernomatic »

Hey GH, you might want to move to Venezuela for a few months to become accustomed to what it would be like living under a felonious lying hypocrite. At least we won't have to worry about any of your potty tricks, you won't be eating enough to create a fecal pile large enough to create a stink to offend a mouse.

The one who needs to
GITTTTT OVERRRRRR ITTTTTTTTTT !
is you.

Donald Trump is here, he is the now. Your choices for what is going to happen in the near future are Hillary or Donald. That is it, no third party choice is going to rush in at the last minute and take the crown. No mighty Mouse is going to swoop in announcing "here I am to save the day!"

That's it bub. Real life. No taking a blue pill and going back to the way things were.

I see by your comments that you have only listened to the mainstream media for information regarding Mr. Trump. What a shill you are. If you had an ounce of common sense, you would realize that business people, especially successful ones don't have time or the inclination to be "misogynistic, bigoted, exclusionist (sic), racist", you end up loosing money that way. It short, it doesn't pay. You also forgot isolationist, because of course the gentleman with a worldwide network of hotels and golf courses wants to shut everything down and just cower in the Continental US.

Of course, after Hillary has had your guns confiscated and then sends the BATFE for your R/C planes and rockets; while your suffering a myocardial infarction, you'll have plenty of time while waiting fora doctor in the Emergency Room to reflect upon the medical insurance you once had and your decision in the voting booth.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#8 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by tmacklin »

The choice is simple: Fours more years of Janet Reno or this.....

http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/u ... net-03.jpg

Give us Melania or Give Us Death!
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#9 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by Ghrocketman »

I would LITERALLY rather have BUGS BUNNY as POTUS and Woody Woodpecker as VP than ANYTHING from Drumpf and his POS cronies.

Anyone that files for bankruptcy as much as that EFFING CROOK should be rotting in a prison. It IS habitual SCREWING of Citizens.
Always MAYHEM, always !
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#10 Re: Does the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's VP make a difference?

Post by bernomatic »

Keep dreaming away lil GH, hoping that Bugs or Woody could come true. When you grow up, and come to the realization that voting for Bugs Bunny, or voting for Woody Wood Pecker or voting for Gary Anderson is in reality voting FOR Hillary Rodham Clinton, and that you have just helped elect someone that will finish the job Obama has started, don't come crying on my shoulder.

When the TPP makes it more economical for GM and the other car makers to use Indian and Pakistani Engineers over in Asia whom only require a fraction of the pay your hedonistic lifestyle requires, when the only traveling you can do is through the company to go over to a third world country and teach your replacement; You may begin to have second thoughts about the conservative candidate.

I have already heard rumors circling about my company of principals looking into using CAD draftsman from overseas third world countries, much like a lot of the call centers are now set up. The only thing stopping that type of transition is that the licensed surveyors don't want to have to deal with language barriers.