Hillary's America

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#1 Hillary's America

Post by tmacklin »

Go see it and tell any Democrat you know (who is not in a mental institution) to go see this film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: Hillary's America

Post by bernomatic »

Hillary supporters don't care2.jpg
Hillary supporters don't care2.jpg (70.24 KiB) Viewed 6296 times
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: Hillary's America

Post by Joe Wooten »

A damn good movie. D'Souza did a good job on this one. I wonder what punishment a "president" shrilliary has in plan for him?
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Re: Hillary's America

Post by bernomatic »

Won't it be punishment enough to have her as the president? :twisted:
Of course she could have him watch reruns of Comey's non-indictment.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#5 Re: Hillary's America

Post by tmacklin »

bernomatic wrote:Won't it be punishment enough to have her as the president? :twisted:
330,000,000 Americans and these two are the best we can do?
d5KPxW.jpg
d5KPxW.jpg (106.15 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#6 Re: Hillary's America

Post by luke strawwalker »

tmacklin wrote:
bernomatic wrote:Won't it be punishment enough to have her as the president? :twisted:

d5KPxW.jpg

Like! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Re: Hillary's America

Post by bernomatic »

At issue isn't that this is the best we can do, we all know better than that. The problem is that not many would go through the BS that a candidate has to endure to finally get elected. If that's not bad enough, the assault is more likely than not to drag in any close loved ones or associates, and who in their right mind would subject someone you care about to that?

I recall a diatribe from Rush Limbaugh on what it takes to be a presidential candidate, and the basic gist of the thing was that the candidate had to believe so much in himself and his ideas for the betterment (or destruction, as seems more apropos to some candidates) of this country, that he is able to inure himself against the crap that he and his associates will have to endure.

In short, if I just offered you the job of president without having to go through an election, a portion of that 330,000,000 would accept. A bunch would still say they didn't want the responsibility, etc. etc. Tell those people that they have to run unopposed, but still have to get over 50% of the vote, and we'll loose some more. Those remaining are still running unopposed, but also now are subject to scrutiny by the media, and there will be a mass exodus.

And so on, until we have just a handful of people who are willing to put up with the hassles of two years of harassment and what not for the "privilege" of trying to run a country where at this point in time no matter what you do isn't good enough.

No thanks, I'd rather be out launching......
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#8 Re: Hillary's America

Post by tmacklin »

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie.

Trump should be leading the B-Atch by thirty points in the polls but refuses to keep his ego in check, which is exactly what the B-Atch and her advisers want. They set him up like a bowling pin with the Rope-a- Dope Muslim War Hero bit at the DNC and he took the bait...Hook, Line and Sinker. He should have praised the SOB and sent flowers to the mom. He did the dirty work of the RINO's by getting rid of the only Constitutional Conservative in the race and in the process made a lifelong enemy. If he doesn't stop alienating his base, we'll all be singing "Hail to the B-Atch" until 2020. What a wasted opportunity!

I want to for FOR TRUMP instead of just voting AGAINST HITLERY, and time is running out.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Re: Hillary's America

Post by bernomatic »

Just for you Ted......
Because the other one said mena things.jpg
Because the other one said mena things.jpg (34 KiB) Viewed 6268 times
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#10 Re: Hillary's America

Post by tmacklin »

bernomatic wrote:Just for you Ted......
Because the other one said mena things.jpg

Q. When did I ever say I was going to vote for Hillary?
A. Never

Maybe Mike Pence could convince The Donald to attack "That Woman" with the same gusto he used against his Republican rivals, or better yet, drop out now and let Pence become the Republican standard bearer?