Remember?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#11 Re: Remember?

Post by tmacklin »

bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#12 Re: Remember?

Post by bernomatic »

While your POS illegal father was whining to you about that mean old president dude and filling your head with a bunch of jenkum, My father was working his ass off filling the shifts the other scum left behind. My father had the decency and courage to buck the system, to live up top his word and not strike. The little whiny babies got what they legally deserved. If you sign a contract that says you can't strike, then you go on strike, well don't blame your stupidity on the President. That I guess is the liberal (not libertarian, which it is obvious you are not) way to do things. Blame others for their stupid ass actions. Someone kills fifty people in a gay night club? blame the weapons, not the person or his ideology. It is no wonder that our country is so effed up.

So yeah, don't put the blame on the stupid ass controllers who didn't live up to their word and do what they were supposed to do. *oops you said word #3 no, blame the President who has the balls to make them live up to their word and blame the courts who also say they should live by their word.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#13 Re: Remember?

Post by tmacklin »

Hey GH, what part of this statute (enacted before you were born) don't you understand?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/7311
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#14 Re: Remember?

Post by bernomatic »

He's a union liberal, those laws don't apply to him or his father, just like 18 USC §1924 doesn't apply to Hillary.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#15 Re: Remember?

Post by luke strawwalker »

Rocket Babe wrote:That was a long time ago.
Absolutely... In a country that only exists in memory anymore.

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#16 Re: Remember?

Post by luke strawwalker »

bernomatic wrote:While your POS illegal father was whining to you about that mean old president dude and filling your head with a bunch of jenkum, My father was working his ass off filling the shifts the other scum left behind. My father had the decency and courage to buck the system, to live up top his word and not strike. The little whiny babies got what they legally deserved. If you sign a contract that says you can't strike, then you go on strike, well don't blame your stupidity on the President. That I guess is the liberal (not libertarian, which it is obvious you are not) way to do things. Blame others for their stupid ass actions. Someone kills fifty people in a gay night club? blame the weapons, not the person or his ideology. It is no wonder that our country is so effed up.

So yeah, don't put the blame on the stupid ass controllers who didn't live up to their word and do what they were supposed to do. *oops you said word #3 no, blame the President who has the balls to make them live up to their word and blame the courts who also say they should live by their word.
Agree completely. This same sort of thinking is why we have an entire country full of morons with entitlement mentality.

Took a job knowing you couldn't strike? Don't like your job?? F***ING QUIT and go find a BETTER JOB!

Real simple, ain't it?

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#17 Re: Remember?

Post by Joe Wooten »

Ghrocketman wrote:My father is one of those Air Traffic Controllers that Pile of $hit ILLEGALLY FIRED.
Through RIGGING the courts, that POS prevented them from ever even getting their day in court. LONG LIVE UNIONS !
William Jefferson CLINTON hired him back in 1999 and he now enjoys full retirement with a great pension and 100% medical coverage with ZERO out-of-pocket.
I would not throw a bucket of PI$$ on any national republiturd if they were engulfed in flames to put them out.
I would treat ANY POS politician the same way that says there is any such thing as an 'illegal' strike including but not limited to Police/SWAT, Firefighters, Teachers, ANY Gov't employee and anyone in private sector. What SHOULD be illegal is EVER using a SCAB workforce for anything.
They can all KISS MY A$$ !

To use logic, would you rather have those union members in the 99% having enough power to abuse the corporations and their 1%er leadership or the other way around ?
Anyone that cannot see the destruction of the middle class as a direct result of republiTURD policies is BLIND.
So what part of an ILLEGAL strike do you not understand? Federal employees cannot go on strike, and the law says that ANY attempt to do so will result in termination for ALL strikers.