Presidential Debate Monday, games already beginning

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Presidential Debate Monday, games already beginning

Post by bernomatic »

Well the first long awaited presidential debate between Donald and Hillary will be on this Monday, September 26. But the games surrounding the debate have already begun.

In response to rumors that the Clinton Camp had invited Mark Cuban, the billionaire NBA team owner and Shark Tank star who supported Trump at the beginning of his candidacy, but abruptly changed his mind when it became apparent that Trump has a good chance to actually win Mark Cuban Changes His Mind, Donald never being the shrinking violet has extended an offer to Gennifer Flowers, of Bill Clinton can't keep it in his pants fame. Gennifer Flowers Says She Will Attend First Presidential Debate As Trump’s Guest.

Both guests have been offered front row seating.

I suggest that the Clinton Campaign rethink this strategy, as first of all I doubt it would affect The Donald and might empower him more. and I think Hillary would be a lot more affected by the heckling of this contingent sitting in the front row.
Bill Clinton's victims.jpg
Bill Clinton's victims.jpg (97.17 KiB) Viewed 1784 times

One thing is for sure, this will be a debate you don't want to miss.
I choose other women.jpg
I choose other women.jpg (8.69 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer