Keeping Trump out of the oval office?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Keeping Trump out of the oval office?

Post by bernomatic »

With pizaaz and maalice aforethought, it appears that those on the left and the GOPestablishment are still trying to keep Donald Trump out of the White House by whatever means necessary. Fighting tooth and nail they are trying every tactic to dissuade the Electoral College voters to not let Trump be the POTUS.

Never in my years of presidential elections have I seen such unethical behavior (although 2000 came close, and at least that came down to one state being the deciding factor).

Every time I turn around there is another story how such and such a thing makes Trump ineligible or unworthy of taking office. He is going to do this or such and such, or because Putin isn't against him, that means Putin is for him and used devious means to pressure the American voter to vote for Trump. I can attest to the latter since I now have an ex KGB agent "bodyguard following me around making suggestions..... NOT!

If Hillary and the DNC crowd are upset that her email scandal was kept in the forefront during the election, she has no one to blame but herself. :!: :!: I can picture Scooby, Shaggy and the rest of the gang in Russian accents standing around explaining how they uncovered the information on Hillary's unsecure server and Hillary standing there mumbling...
meddling kids.jpg
meddling kids.jpg (58.74 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: Keeping Trump out of the oval office?

Post by bernomatic »

Sccoby found more emails.jpg
Sccoby found more emails.jpg (81.88 KiB) Viewed 2696 times
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#3 Re: Keeping Trump out of the oval office?

Post by tmacklin »

"Butt Hurt" does not begin to explain how the Dumbocrats really feel. Here, this should help...
crisis-1.jpg
crisis-1.jpg (84.12 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
help.....