Who's hacking whom?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Who's hacking whom?

Post by bernomatic »

In these last days of the narcissistic Obama administration, can we really believe anything information coming out of Washington, D.C.?
Consider this, in matters of conflict, intelligence agencies here in the federal government either blatantly ignore contrary details (Benghazi insurgents were just civilians out for a walk, armed with RPG's and AK 47's) or just blatantly adjust their reports to the administrations story line (Military Lied About ISIS Intel To Please Obama, Congress Says
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/10/milit ... z4TF1pE1lp )

These are just two of the current administrations interpretations of intelligence, the list affects both parties and goes back for a long time...

=Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq
-The Gulf of Tonkin Incident
-Pearl Harbor (most historians agree we had knowledge of the upcoming attack, but couldn't/wouldn't act on it)
-The sinking of the Lusitania (arguable I admit, but if someone says don't enter a war zone or you may get hurt, I would tend to stay far away, unless I was looking for a reason to join the fracas).

I am sure I am missing a lot, but the gentle reader gets the general gist of what I am saying

So keeping all this in mind, is it surprising to anyone here that three states have said it was Homeland Security that tried to hack them, not the Russians?

Breaking: Three States Just Confirmed Suspicions Of Who Hacked Their Election Servers and It's Not Russia
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: Who's hacking whom?

Post by bernomatic »

Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: Who's hacking whom?

Post by Joe Wooten »

Podesta actually fell for an old phishing scam and let the hackers into the DNC server. Notice there were NO verifiable reports of hackers getting into the RNC servers.........