Was Hillary legitimate?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Was Hillary legitimate?

Post by bernomatic »

We have heard lots of the talking heads wonder about Donald Trump's legitimacy as our next president, but if that is true, was Hillary Clinton a legitimate nominee? This writer from Breibart.com doesn't think so and has written an article outlining six reasons she's not.
Democrats are consoling themselves by claiming Donald Trump’s election is illegitimate, but they’ll do themselves and the nation a favor if they consider their own faults — including the top-to-bottom corruption in their own party and political strategy.
Full Article
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Was Hillary legitimate?

Post by luke strawwalker »

The fact that Hillary Clinton was even a CANDIDATE after the *oops you said word #1 she's pulled over the years speaks to just how broken the US political system is IMHO...

The fact that her "supporters" can't get over the fact they lost also speaks volumes about just how misguided and deluded large sections of the US electorate is as well.

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#3 Re: Was Hillary legitimate?

Post by tmacklin »

luke strawwalker wrote:The fact that Hillary Clinton was even a CANDIDATE after the *oops you said word #1 she's pulled over the years speaks to just how broken the US political system is IMHO...

The fact that her "supporters" can't get over the fact they lost also speaks volumes about just how misguided and deluded large sections of the US electorate is as well.

Later! OL J R :)
The Hildabeast has none of her husband's snake oil charm but 100% of the sleaze. Which is good because if Team Clinton hadn't rigged the Democrat primary, Bernie the Bolshevik might well be the president elect. I remain cautiously optimistic about Trump and I'm encouraged by his cabinet selections. Most importantly, his latest Trophy Bride provides some badly needed eye candy and doesn't say much.