Is Info Wars no longer just conspiracy reporting?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Is Info Wars no longer just conspiracy reporting?

Post by bernomatic »

I admit it, I have listened to some of Alex Jones diatribes on his Info Wars channel. Actually there are a few other reporters there whom I prefer over Alex, like maybe Paul Joseph Watson, but then I like Tomi Lahren from Glen Beck's The Blaze also. All right you caught me, yes she is easy on the eyes and ever since Megyn Kelley's defection to NBC, conservative needs to up it's beauty quotient. Not that Judge Jeanine Pirro is bad, but she's still an older woman and.... nevermind, I digress too much.

So, returning to Info Wars. With some of the reporting from their during the recent presidential elections, it seems that Alex and his people came close to the mark or actually hit a number of times. Of course with a nominee such as Donald Trump, I am sure one could readily guess where an opponent might try to hit, still...

The problem is, that it appears to me that Info Wars throws a bunch of sticky stuff at the wall and some of it is sticking. It has thus become a situation where you begin to wonder if Jones has some intel that is pertinent.

The situation has become, as far as I can see, that now you have to pay attention to Alex Jones stuff and try and sift through the chaff to find the true seed. Otherwise you may find yourself left out in the cold.

Of course you could still just ignore all of his stuff and be happy. :roll:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#2 Re: Is Info Wars no longer just conspiracy reporting?

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic wrote:
Of course you could still just ignore all of his stuff and be happy. :roll:
I'll continue to ignore him and his rantings........
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#3 Re: Is Info Wars no longer just conspiracy reporting?

Post by luke strawwalker »

I don't pay much attention to talking heads... too many "empty suits" around and most of what you read and here nowdays is utter BS anyway.

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...