Trump have your head spinning yet?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Trump have your head spinning yet?

Post by bernomatic »

Typically things in the Federal government, especially the White House, shouldn't be going so fast. To be limited government, you would like to see a snail's pace. Things have changed. The Fed government is so mired in its filth and muck, for us to get back to something free is going to take one man more than eight years to do. President Trump knows he has to strike swiftly. He has to get as much done as possible before they find a way to slow him down.
I think the real reason most of us thought he was grandstanding is because we didn't believe he could (or would be let to do) half of what he has done in three weeks. I said he was a business man, used to getting things done and cutting red tape. Now we see that.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Trident
Space Chief Petty officer
Space Chief Petty officer

#2 Re: Trump have your head spinning yet?

Post by Trident »

The press, and the Dems, are going crazy. By the time they start to try to build resistance to one of his moves, he has moved on to the next one.

I'm loving every minute of it.
Lee

Bulds: Estes Saturn V, Super Sky Hook, Farside-X
Awaiting Paint/Detailing: Estes Saturn 1B
Completed!: Der Saturn Max, Bandit XL
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#3 Re: Trump have your head spinning yet?

Post by tmacklin »

Trident wrote:The press, and the Dems, are going crazy. By the time they start to try to build resistance to one of his moves, he has moved on to the next one.

I'm loving every minute of it.
My head isn't spinning but the leftist heads are spooling up pretty hard. Chuck the Smuck Schumer is frothing at the mouth and Pelosi's eyes are about to pop out of her hideous skull.