Was the None Vote for the new health care a...

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Was the None Vote for the new health care a...

Post by bernomatic »

The speaker decided not to bring the replacement healthcare bill up to a vote in the House of Representatives recently. The Democratic side of the aisle is claiming this as a victory. The other side of the aisle is seeing this as all sorts of things depending upon who they are allied with.

The President has stated that because no Democrat supported the bill and because they were trying to kill it that means that the Democrats Representatives have fully inherited ACA better known as Obamacare. He goes on to state that when the current system crashes and burns, it will all be on the Dems shoulders (I would have added the RINO's also).

So, have you lost faith in the President or never had it in the first place because of this? Will it be the Dems you blame if the ACA fully self implodes or politicians in general?
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Was the None Vote for the new health care a...

Post by luke strawwalker »

I said it before and I'll say it again... talk is cheap.

I think Trump has/had good intentions, but doing ANYTHING in this mess we call a federal gubmint is next to impossible. Only way I think you could realistically "drain the swamp" is with about a 20 megaton dambuster...

I blame every idiot that "voted for it so they could see what was in it". No question it'll crash and burn (and probably take the whole damn country down in the process IMHO). Everybody thought the Soviets would never crash and burn either, til they woke up one morning and the whole damn country was bankrupt... so will it be here in the US eventually.

There'll be plenty of blame to go around when that happens...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: Was the None Vote for the new health care a...

Post by Joe Wooten »

The establishment republicans are partially to blame for the whole federal mess, say about 40%. They have their snouts in the trough just as deep as the dhimmicraps and they do not want the party to end. They crapped on the Reagan legacy when Bush 1 took power then stabbed Gingrich in the back when he became a threat to their sinecures, and grew the federal government wildly during Bush 2, setting the stage for 0bama and his merry band of pirates. Like you Luke, do not think anything short of a nuke bomb to the whole Boston to DC megapolis will have any effect. With the surveillance state in full control, the bureaucrats have all the power and will not let go and like the old USSR, when it all falls down, they will be in an even stronger position like the Siloviki oligarchs in Russia today.