Hillary Pardoned?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Hillary Pardoned?

Post by bernomatic »

Well here's an idea to start the new forum off.

My wife said she thought she heard that Barry Sotero was going to pardon Hillary. :shock: Well that started my thought processes going. The problem, besides Barry not really liking Hillary, so the pundits say, is that by pardoning Hillary now, it makes it appear that she really was guilty of something and would hurt her prospects. But....

We all know that Hillary isn't going to be charged before the election. That's almost a gimme. The current administration is a master of pushing things that may affect an election off till after said election. So that leaves one of two outcomes;

Outcome One. The GOP candidate wins. In this case, Hillary is pardoned and there is no ill affect. Trump if elected and has he promised charges her, has it all go away, Much like Nixon in 1974. Not only does this pertain to Trump, but any GOP candidate winner. Hillary emerges unscathed again and there is the slight possibility of 2020.

Outcome Two. Hillary wins. In this instance, to save the country from turmoil, Barry pardons Hillary for the sake of the country and looks like a "hero" (at least to the democratic voters).

So, what do you think? :?:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: Hillary Pardoned?

Post by bernomatic »

What I meant in option one, above is that Barry pardons Hillary after the election before he leaves office and the GOP candidate gets in.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: Hillary Pardoned?

Post by Joe Wooten »

I don't know if he will pardon her at all. I know she's on her knees to bathhouse barry, but old Bill still detests him and it slips occasionally.
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: Hillary Pardoned?

Post by luke strawwalker »

I think we're about five kinds of screwed either way the election goes, IMHO...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#5 Re: Hillary Pardoned?

Post by Joe Wooten »

Yep. Barry has stirred the *oops you said word #1 sufficiently that there is going to be trouble no matter who wins. The cheating by the dhimmicraps will be open and rampant.