Politics as Unusual?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Politics as Unusual?

Post by bernomatic »

I haven't been posting much lately in this arena seeing as most of the stuff occurring to President Trump is far from the usual.
-Fire the head of a department
-Have a former senator working for you who talked with a foreign diplomat
-Be accused of wrongdoing with no evidence, just the "appearance" of something not right.

The best joke I heard in a while was that Mr. Trump's tax returns are now available for scrutiny, they are at the bottom of a pile of papers with such things as Hillary's missing emails and Barry Sotero's college transcripts, applications for citizenship, and birth certificate.

Politics and Washington D.C. are a joke right now. I am not referring to the President at this point either. Except for a handful of politicians whom I think of as true teabaggers, everyone else is running around covering their ass and trying to make sure that no true light of day exposes their actions.

It just seems to me that I would be playing along with the farce the mainstream media news is trying to foist upon us if I were to try and respond to all the stupidity by everyone in Washington.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Politics as Unusual?

Post by luke strawwalker »

Yup...

OL J R :)

PS. How can you tell the media is lying?? Their lips are moving...
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...