Repeating history?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Repeating history?

Post by bernomatic »

Although the title could be applied in various ways to the current situation with the terrorists, the avenue I would like to explore is that of those who do not learn from history.

In England, they learned the hard way that appeasement doesn't work circa to 1939. How long will it take them this time in regards to the new threat facing them, radical Islam?

:arrow: The Truth About the London Bridge Attack
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Repeating history?

Post by luke strawwalker »

It reminds me of Hitler in his last days in the bunker, ordering around imaginary armies that he'd conjured out of thin air or armies that had already been decimated on the battlefield and were down to squad strength at best into battle to drive the Red Army from the gates of Berlin and the Allies back over the Rhine... TOTALLY disconnected from reality and TOTALLY UNWILLING to face facts and reality.

The facts and reality is that Islam is a false religion of death and violence that comes from Satan himself. There are no "moderate Muslims"... because if they're "moderates", they're not TRUE Muslims, at least not to the Muslim way of thinking... If you're going to follow Islam, that means you should follow the teachings of Islam from the Koran, right?? Well, the Koran teaches it's strictest adherents to kill their enemies, terrorize them, anything they want to do in the name of their false religion and false god. That's the simple truth, but nobody wants to face it.

Basically most "Christians" aren't really Christians in the truest sense of the word-- they believe things or do not obey the Word of God and follow some man, or group of men, and what they say instead of God's Word. Many people claiming to be "Christians" have done some very terrible things in history, such as the Crusades and the Inquisition, among others... but the TRUE adherents of Christ and God's Word know that he commanded us to "love our enemies" and "do good to those who persecute you." God came to save the world, well, as many as who would obey him, not to destroy those who refuse to obey him. Oh, God WILL judge the world and destroy the world, in His own time, but not until people have been given EVERY CHANCE possible.

For the TRUE muslime, anyone who disagrees with them or refuses to conform to their Satanic religion is worthy of death. Anything they cannot control or anything that they dislike is worthy of death. This is NOT what God taught or desired-- SATAN is the one who "Roams about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may destroy..."

I've read some interesting stuff... Isn't it interesting that, despite winning World War II, Britain was basically in worse shape than Germany in many ways... they went from "the sun never sets on the British Empire" before the war to losing their entire empire after the war and being virtually bankrupt for YEARS after the war. It was pointed out by this particular author that the British betrayed the Jews after World War I in the British Mandate (when Britain controlled most of the Middle East) and betrayed the Jews again in World War II, making it much more difficult for them to emigrate and escape Nazi Germany before hostilities really broke out, condemning millions of Jews to the gas chambers and death squads of Hitler's SS. The Jews survived and finally built Israel, but they had to fight against the British to do it. The British have been on the decline ever since. It's God's judgment against them. Now they're not even safe in their own country, indeed their own country is being taken over by the muslime hoards they've thrown their doors open to, and now they cannot fathom why this sort of garbage is going on... let alone do anything productive and realistic against it... They refuse to even identify WHO THE ENEMY IS! Instead they sit back and talk about "playing nice" and appeasement and other such garbage, while their enemies plot to slit their throats.

We need to close our doors to those people. Let them remain in whatever sand shithole they live in, and live and die there at each other's hands. It's not our mess, it's theirs, let them clean it up. For the ones already here, if they're preaching jihad or associated with known extremist groups, they should be PERMANENTLY DEPORTED AND EXILED IMMEDIATELY and unconditionally. Send them back to the sandhole they came from. Let them turn it into a "paradise on Earth" if they can. Funny how all this muslime scum wants to move out of their sandhole countries to all these "evil Western countries", but then of course want to turn it into EXACTLY the same sort of muslime shithole they just came from... that needs to STOP.

I'd say export the whole damn lot of them straight back to their sandholes if I had my way...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#3 Re: Repeating history?

Post by Commander »

The great majority will do nothing. They don't like change. Even for the better. They just want things to go on the way they have been. They want to get up in the morning and think they know what to expect. The odd distraction, as long as it doesn't involve them, and for most it doesn't, is just grist for the water fountain gossip.

Then there are the minority who actually care, but of those, most will do nothing, except maybe change their Facebook avatar.

Then there is the one to two percent who will actually try and do something. They will be opposed by the first group and must fight to get something done . They will get it done, eventually, or history will never hear of it because the stories can't be told from the unknown grave.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971