The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#1 The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by tmacklin »

I remember when Hillary Her Highness uttered those words back when Slick Willy was auditioning interns. It was her defense then and is now SOP for the Democrat Party. Now we have a Leftist Loon from Belleville, IL who, with typical Democrat logic, decides to murder Republican Congressmen practicing for a charity baseball game. It couldn't possibly be that Hillary Her Highness and DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz conspired to deny Bernie Sanders his chance at becoming president, could it now? So it must be another example of that Great Right Wing Conspiracy, along with Putin's assistance of Donald Trump, right?

Just Remember: Friends don't let friends vote Democrat.

Hmmmmm? That didn't take long.
https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson?hc_location=ufi
Trident
Space Chief Petty officer
Space Chief Petty officer

#2 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by Trident »

I am starting to believe in gun control. No Democrats should be allowed to own guns. They kill Republicans.
Lee

Bulds: Estes Saturn V, Super Sky Hook, Farside-X
Awaiting Paint/Detailing: Estes Saturn 1B
Completed!: Der Saturn Max, Bandit XL
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#3 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by tmacklin »

After rising early to beat some of the heat, I made coffee and had a bite to eat while watching the early local news. Then came the "breaking news" about the shooting in Virginia. As usual the information was sketchy at best until the local outlet (KDFW Channel 4, Fox) went to the network feed but there was still nothing about the shooter or his motive. I then had a bite to eat, crawled back in bed and told my wife about the incident.

When I awoke later, my wife was fully engrossed with the ABC news reports but complained that there was still no information about the shooter except his name and mug shot. Then the light bulb in my skull went off and I did a Facebook search for the creep. BINGO!

I reported to my wife what I saw on Facebook which included James T. Hodgkinson's latest profile picture, a picture of a grinning Bernie Sanders. I scanned some of his posts, pictures and FB friends, and told Marilyn to come have a look.
By the time she walked from the kitchen to where we keep the computer, literally thousands of people were posting to the late Mr. Hodgkinson's FB page. So I posted the link here.

After working a couple of hours on the new shop/can cave project, I checked Facebook again only to discover that all of Hodgkinson's page had vanished quicker than any of my posts on over on TRF. I guess this whole incident was quite troubling to Mr. Zuckerberg, huh?
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by bernomatic »

I'm just troubled by the speed with which this became an anti-gun talking point. We need more gun control, just because it was some politicians being targeted.
Rand Paul did not say it outright, but his message of "we were fortunate the police eye there" made it sound like we should all just rely on the police since they can handle these things better. If it weren't for Scalise having his detail with him, most of those gentlemen would have been toast. That's how most"commoners" have to handle it, if they can't carry.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#5 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by tmacklin »

Here http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/james-hod ... -illinois/ is a good report on the shooter that is being hidden by Main Stream Media. Reading through this article it appears to me that Hodgkison held many of the same viewpoints toward Republicans/Conservatives as our good friend GH. I gotta believe that everyone of Hodgkison's FB friends is getting a phone call from the FBI.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by bernomatic »

Imagine if you would, the following news story.

There was a 20 car pile up on the interstate today. A man jumped the median and started driving straight at oncoming cars. Joe Blow was pronounced dead at No-Mercy Hospital at a little after 8 a.m. this morning after swerving into the westbound lanes of I-666 from the eastbound lane. It appeared he went straight for two Toyotas, A Nissan, and a Subaru before slamming into a Volkswagon and a Jaguar. A visit to Joe's FaceBook page, before it was taken down says that Joe Blow was a union employee at a GM manufacturing plant and had been a staunch supporter of a key Democratic congressman from his district. Joe was driving a Chevy Blazer when he had his mishap this morning. A police report is stating that the car and gasoline was bought legally. :roll:

I would really like to know what difference the fact that James Thomas Hodgkinson legally purchased the weapons and ammo could have on his future actions? I mean really, if he didn't have the weapons and he felt the same way, how long would it have taken him to come up with another plan? Thirty seconds?

And why do we have to know his exact motive? Is it going to shorten any of the injured's recovery time? Is it going to make any sane person think him less of a nut because he had a motive beyond the obvious stuff we can attribute to him?
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#7 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by tmacklin »

I can just imagine what H. Rodham Clinton's reaction to this senseless incident would be: "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#8 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by tmacklin »

The silence from the Left Wing Loons is deafening on this incident. We Right Wing Extremists need to turn up the volume lest they forget.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Re: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Post by bernomatic »

Oh, but they were all incensed by the extreme right guy who killed, what one? At the mosque? Not to say that even one death is not reprehensible, but give me a break.
I read, one report which mentioned the car inflicted casualties and went on to say that it was the third attack by that method, implying all three attacks were by right wing people, but failed to mention the other two were by Muslim extremists.