Senators who don't keep their word

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Senators who don't keep their word

Post by bernomatic »

From an email I received...
Today, these seven Republican Senators turned their backs on the American people and voted against ObamaCare repeal:
Senator Dean Heller (NV) -- 202-224-6244
Senator Shelley Moore Capito (WV) -- 202-224-6472
Senator Rob Portman (OH) -- 202-224-3353
Senator Lamar Alexander (TN) -- 202-224-4944
Senator Lisa Murkowski (AK) -- 202-224-6665
Senator Susan Collins (ME) -- 202-224-2523
Senator John McCain (AZ) -- 202-224-2235

After four straight elections promising to repeal ObamaCare, these weak-kneed Republicans just couldn't stomach keeping their promise.

Susan Collins is the only Republican Senator who didn't vote for the exact same legislation in 2015.

The other six have been lying to you.

Of course, in 2015 they knew President Obama wouldn't sign repeal of his signature legislation.

But when it counted, these six Republicans didn't have the integrity or the honor to vote the way they have campaigned for the last seven years.

Oh, the convenience of political flip-flopping.

I encourage you all to let these Senators know you feel betrayed by their vote today. Their Senate office phone numbers are listed below:
Senator Dean Heller (NV) -- 202-224-6244
Senator Shelley Moore Capito (WV) -- 202-224-6472
Senator Rob Portman (OH) -- 202-224-3353
Senator Lamar Alexander (TN) -- 202-224-4944
Senator Lisa Murkowski (AK) -- 202-224-6665
Senator Susan Collins (ME) -- 202-224-2523
Senator John McCain (AZ) -- 202-224-2235

Now that clean repeal has failed, you and I will likely see Republicans work with Democrats to keep ObamaCare subsidies, taxes, and mandates.

They will tell you and me that ObamaCare can never be completely repealed. . . more lies.

[O}ur jobs just got a whole lot tougher.

When President Trump was campaigning, he promised he would repeal ObamaCare. What the President wasn't counting on was that Republican leadership in the House AND Senate wouldn't have the backbone to actually do it.
I'm a bit miffed at Rob Portman, First he slunk off like a rat leaving a sinking ship during the election when the tape of locker room talk by Donald Trump came out. Then he kinda weaseled his way back after Trump won the election. I thought Dennis Kucinich was good at sticking his thumb in the air and running to get ahead of the breeze, but Rob Portman seems to also be a master at it. He campaigned on local issues mainly dealing with drug abuse issues.

Well I have one thing to say to the Senator, maybe there wouldn't be as much drug use in this country if you dumb ass politicians didn't muck things up so much that people were looking for an escape from it.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#2 Re: Senators who don't keep their word

Post by Joe Wooten »

Screw John McPain. I hope he dies a horribly painful death from the brain tumor. He has always been a corrupt lying weasel. Google the Keating 5 if you are not old enough to remember.....