BTW DACA is not for children and other things the MSM won't tell you about DACA

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 BTW DACA is not for children and other things the MSM won't tell you about DACA

Post by bernomatic »

In the article 14 Things the MSM Won’t Tell You About DACA, a whole slew of myths about the "children" (read illegal aliens) being honored is exposed.
Then there is illegal immigration, which, like abortion, the MSM treats as its own personal sacrament. Flooding America, primarily Red States, with illegal Democrats who also serve the interests of a Big Business Complex desperate to keep wages low and unions non-existent, there is nothing our corrupt media will not do to keep that illegal flood flooding.

And so, as President Trump prepares to keep one of his biggest promises and end President Barry’s un-constitutional Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty program, all we are seeing from our establishment media is the usual-usual propaganda: flat-out lies, half truths, the ignoring of vital pieces of information and points of view, and most of all, emotional blackmail.

Man alive, the emotional blackmail.
Ah yes, that emotional blackmail, and it's not only blackmailing us opponents, but blackmailing the proponents to make sure they know just how bad anyone opposing DACA is.

We are not allowed to oppose these illegal alien criminals even though what Obama did by allowing them to stay was unconstitutional.

I guess it is just one more area were certain privileged classes can get away with breaking our laws.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: BTW DACA is not for children and other things the MSM won't tell you about DACA

Post by bernomatic »

I am going to make an analogy which is going to be very controversial :o When you answer the question, you have to be honest with yourself.

Let us say that you go into your basement, attic, or maybe some seldom used room in your house. While in that area, you notice two rats in a corner. Through one means or another, the rats are removed from your house. Two days later, you return to the room for some reason and hear squeaking. Searching around you find a nest hidden in a blanket. In the nest are six pink squiggling masses, baby rats. :shock:

What do you do :?:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: BTW DACA is not for children and other things the MSM won't tell you about DACA

Post by Joe Wooten »

My answer to the guilt-tripper is what part of "illegal alien" do you NOT UNDERSTAND???????
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: BTW DACA is not for children and other things the MSM won't tell you about DACA

Post by luke strawwalker »

Joe Wooten wrote:My answer to the guilt-tripper is what part of "illegal alien" do you NOT UNDERSTAND???????
Yup...

OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...