A GH inspired protest by Bernie supporters?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 A GH inspired protest by Bernie supporters?

Post by bernomatic »

Organizing a plan worthy of our own GH, some Bernie Sanders supporters who are not on board the unification of the Democratic party behind Hillary, are planning on making a unique, if not malodorous statement the night Hillary is supposed to accept the Democratic Party nomination.

The plan? To feed hot dogs and beans to Bernie's delegates before the big speech. :lol: If this works, it could mean that Hillary may not be the only person full of hot air in Philadelphia that night. :cry:

I think we should have GH contact the Group to enlighten them with additional ideas. Such as replacing the champagne with Jenkem.

Of course, the problem with the whole idea is that most of these progressives have been spewing crap for so long that I believe they have become inured to the odor. :shock:

read more:Bernie Fans Say 'Fart-In' Against Hillary Will Go On
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#2 Re: A GH inspired protest by Bernie supporters?

Post by Ghrocketman »

I would say the same of conservaTURDS...full of more crap than a cattle ranch during Brandin' Season !
The only thing I agree with the conservative platform on is the unwavering support of the NRA and 2nd Amendment.
I don't agree with ANY of their economic/tax platform.
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.
Always MAYHEM, always !