Remember?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#1 Remember?

Post by tmacklin »

Remember when you felt good about voting for president? I do.
ronald-reagan.jpg
ronald-reagan.jpg (300.43 KiB) Viewed 9462 times
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: Remember?

Post by bernomatic »

tmacklin wrote:Remember when you felt good about voting for president? I do.
For some reason, I think it's going to be a while longer before you can start feeling good about it again. In the meantime, it is going to take a brawler; a man who is not worried about how you twist his words, because he can make his true thoughts heard above the cacophony of the twittering masses; a man who doesn't need money or power and will therefore do what he feels is right for the country, not some special interest group; a man who is doing this and taking this abuse out of love for said country, while in reality he doesn't need this presidential gig one iota; a man who will do the dirty work of getting a country addicted to hand outs to take that first step and admit it is addicted.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#4 Re: Remember?

Post by tmacklin »

bernomatic wrote:
tmacklin wrote:Remember when you felt good about voting for president? I do.
For some reason, I think it's going to be a while longer before you can start feeling good about it again. In the meantime, it is going to take a brawler; a man who is not worried about how you twist his words, because he can make his true thoughts heard above the cacophony of the twittering masses; a man who doesn't need money or power and will therefore do what he feels is right for the country, not some special interest group; a man who is doing this and taking this abuse out of love for said country, while in reality he doesn't need this presidential gig one iota; a man who will do the dirty work of getting a country addicted to hand outs to take that first step and admit it is addicted.
I pray that you are right.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Re: Remember?

Post by bernomatic »

If not, Here is some of what you can look forward to from Hillary...
Hillary’s formally proposed $1 trillion net tax increase consists of the following:

Income Tax Increase – $350 Billion: Clinton has proposed a $350 billion income tax hike in the form of a 28 percent cap on itemized deductions.

Business Tax Increase -- $275 Billion: Clinton has called for a tax hike of at least $275 billion through undefined business tax reform, as described in a Clinton campaign document.

“Fairness” Tax Increase --$400 Billion: According to her published plan, Clinton has called for a tax increase of “between $400 and $500 billion” by “restoring basic fairness to our tax code.” These proposals include a “fair share surcharge,” the taxing of carried interest capital gains as ordinary income, and a hike in the Death Tax.

But there are even more Clinton tax hike proposals not included in the tally above. Her campaign has failed to release specific details for many of her proposals. The true Clinton net tax hike figure is likely much higher than $1 trillion. For instance:

Capital Gains Tax Increase -- Clinton has proposed an increase in the capital gains tax to counter the “tyranny of today’s earnings report.” Her plan calls for a byzantine capital gains tax regime with six rates. Her campaign has not put a dollar amount on this tax increase.

Tax on Stock Trading -- Clinton has proposed a new tax on stock trading. Costs associated with this new tax will be borne by millions of American families that hold 401(k)s, IRAs and other savings accounts. The tax increase would only further burden markets by discouraging trading and investment. Again, no dollar figure for this tax hike has been released by the Clinton campaign.

“Exit Tax” – Rather than reduce the extremely high, uncompetitive corporate tax rate, Clinton has proposed a series of measures aimed at inversions including an “exit tax” on income earned overseas. The term “exit tax” is used by the campaign itself. Her campaign document describing this proposal says it will raise $80 billion in tax revenue, but claims some of the $80 billion will be plowed into tax relief. How much? The campaign doesn't say.
The Full List Of Hillary's Planned Tax Hikes

And guess what GH, a lot of those will affect your downtrodden, liberal tax mania sympathetic arse. 28% cap on itemized deductions, hmmmmmm, sounds like ya won't be taking those junkets to Cancun as often.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#6 Re: Remember?

Post by Ghrocketman »

PEUKE.
Last edited by Ghrocketman on Fri, 05 Aug 16, 02:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.
Always MAYHEM, always !
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#7 Re: Remember?

Post by Ghrocketman »

He was a steaming PILE OF $HIT of the UMPTEENTH Magnitude.
If that clown was on fire, I would not URINATE on him to put it out.
His POS tax/fiscal policies favoring the 1% at the expense of the 99% continue to destroy the middle class today.
The general public would have been much better off if JFK survived.
Always MAYHEM, always !
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#8 Re: Remember?

Post by tmacklin »

Ghrocketman wrote:He was a steaming PILE OF $HIT of the UMPTEENTH Magnitude.
If that clown was on fire, I would not URINATE on him to put it out.
His POS tax/fiscal policies favoring the 1% at the expense of the 99% continue to destroy the middle class today.
The general public would have been much better off if JFK survived.
If Ted Cruz's father hadn't teamed up with Lee Harvey Oswald, no one would have ever heard of Dealey Plaza, Johnson wouldn't have pulled off the Gulf of Tonkin hoax, Watergate would be just another DC hotel, Ford wouldn't have pardoned Nixon and Jimmy Carter would be picking peanuts in Georgia.

Thank God for Ronald Reagan who orchestrated the longest period of sustained economic growth in U.S. history, bankrupting the USSR and standing up to the ATC and their illegal strike.
Ghrocketman
Space Petty Officer
Space Petty Officer

#9 Re: Remember?

Post by Ghrocketman »

My father is one of those Air Traffic Controllers that Pile of $hit ILLEGALLY FIRED.
Through RIGGING the courts, that POS prevented them from ever even getting their day in court. LONG LIVE UNIONS !
William Jefferson CLINTON hired him back in 1999 and he now enjoys full retirement with a great pension and 100% medical coverage with ZERO out-of-pocket.
I would not throw a bucket of PI$$ on any national republiturd if they were engulfed in flames to put them out.
I would treat ANY POS politician the same way that says there is any such thing as an 'illegal' strike including but not limited to Police/SWAT, Firefighters, Teachers, ANY Gov't employee and anyone in private sector. What SHOULD be illegal is EVER using a SCAB workforce for anything.
They can all KISS MY A$$ !

To use logic, would you rather have those union members in the 99% having enough power to abuse the corporations and their 1%er leadership or the other way around ?
Anyone that cannot see the destruction of the middle class as a direct result of republiTURD policies is BLIND.
Always MAYHEM, always !
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#10 Re: Remember?

Post by tmacklin »

Ghrocketman wrote:My father is one of those Air Traffic Controllers that Pile of $hit ILLEGALLY FIRED.
Through RIGGING the courts, that POS prevented them from ever even getting their day in court. LONG LIVE UNIONS !
William Jefferson CLINTON hired him back in 1999 and he now enjoys full retirement with a great pension and 100% medical coverage with ZERO out-of-pocket.
I would not throw a bucket of PI$$ on any national republiturd if they were engulfed in flames to put them out.
I would treat ANY POS politician the same way that says there is any such thing as an 'illegal' strike including but not limited to Police/SWAT, Firefighters, Teachers, ANY Gov't employee and anyone in private sector. What SHOULD be illegal is EVER using a SCAB workforce for anything.
They can all KISS MY A$$ !

To use logic, would you rather have those union members in the 99% having enough power to abuse the corporations and their 1%er leadership or the other way around ?
Anyone that cannot see the destruction of the middle class as a direct result of republiTURD policies is BLIND.
So, you're all in for Trump?