Voter Registration?

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Voter Registration?

Post by bernomatic »

In 2004, I was unemployed in my usual field (land surveying) and took a position through a temporary company with the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections. We were retained to assist in the large influx of voter registrations due to a new voter registration group, ACORN. To make a long story somewhat shorter, while processing requests for Absentee Ballots, I noticed in the stack of applications a certain similarity in the signatures of the applicants. I notified my superior and he agreed there was something strange about 30 or so requests. The signatures of the applicants had all been signed in the same purple colored pen and looked like the same handwriting. I never really heard anything more about it, but 4 ACORN employees were indicted.

Now according to Factcheck.org
Neither ACORN nor its employees have been found guilty of, or even charged with, casting fraudulent votes. What a McCain-Palin Web ad calls "voter fraud" is actually voter registration fraud. Several ACORN canvassers have been found guilty of faking registration forms and others are being investigated. But the evidence that has surfaced so far shows they faked forms to get paid for work they didn’t do, not to stuff ballot boxes.
ACORN Accusations

Now as I stated originally, the forms I received were Absentee Ballot requests, This does seem to me likely to have been a "stuff ballot boxes" attempt. Ever since, I have never believed any politician's statement regarding the unlikelihood of voter fraud. More often I believe it is more of a cover up. You won't hear about this from the Mainstream Media.

North Carolina Finds 2,214 Registered Voters over the Age of 110
North Carolina voters roll shows that the Tar Heel State has 2,214 voters that are 110-years-old. Most of these voters are democrats and most seem to live in four democrat-controlled counties. Some of these aged voters have already voted absentee.

Many are even older than 110. In fact, it seems that NC has an awful lot of voters that are 112, too. The Carolina Transparency project did a review of the voter rolls this year and found that there are 631 Democrats who are 112 or older. By contrast, the Republicans can only find 229 over 112 voters in the state (and “unaffiliated” found 39).

And it gets worse. Two voters — and, yes, they’ve already voted in early voting — are over 150! One in Gaston County is 154 and another in Granville County is an astonishing 160!

This isn’t necessarily evidence of vote theft. It could be a massively failed voter registration system, although it is notable that the largest number of these voters just happen to be Democrats. But what ever is the case, it is highly unlikely to have this many centenarian voters still able to get out of their wheelchairs or retirement homes and have a run down to the polling place. Something certainly seems amiss in North Carolina.
link to story
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Voter Registration?

Post by luke strawwalker »

Voting is a joke, like this country. It's become a banana republic and nobody is smart enough to realize it.

Maybe we can send Jimmy Carter to monitor the election and make sure everything is "fair"... LOL:)

Oh well... back to real life. No time for this stupidity.

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...