Upgrading the Renegade

Take us through your build strategies and ideas.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#51 Re: Upgrading the Renegade

Post by tmacklin »

After building and shipping fin jigs all week, tonight I was caught up and needed a change of pace. So after having a great dinner at Huck's Catfish in Denison with my bride, I decided to see what I could screw up with the Renegade.

I trimmed the excess plastic with sharpened scissors and my Exacto knife...somewhat difficult because of the clear plastic, bad lighting and worse eyesight. But it fits the profile of the NC60 nose quite well. I may have trimmed a bit too much along the compound curves but I think all will work out with a bit of fine grit sandpaper and feathering.

I'll keep you posted on my progress once Doctor Ooze has finished carving on my bladder. :o
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#52 Re: Upgrading the Renegade

Post by Commander »

I wish the biometrics lab here could grow you a new bladder, but then you'd probably start testing it out by drinking more beer. ;) :roll: :lol:
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#53 Re: Upgrading the Renegade

Post by tmacklin »

Commander wrote:I wish the biometrics lab here could grow you a new bladder, but then you'd probably start testing it out by drinking more beer. ;) :roll: :lol:
That would be nice along with a new set of teeth and a working prostate gland. If these doctors don't stop removing my body parts, soon there won't be enough left to justify the cost of a coffin! :cry:
Rocket Babe
Space Babe
Space Babe

#54 Re: Upgrading the Renegade

Post by Rocket Babe »

I didn't see this until this morning. Have you been misbehaving again? :o

Do I need to send the nurse back over there? :x ;)
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#55 Re: Upgrading the Renegade

Post by bernomatic »

Did you ever finish attaching the canopy?
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#56 Re: Upgrading the Renegade

Post by tmacklin »

bernomatic wrote:Did you ever finish attaching the canopy?
No. I mean like, why do today what I can put off until tomorrow?

I did repair the steering on the old John Deere. And I did some repairs on the septic system and had the cookies pumped out of the tanks. And today my son and I replaced the gas igniter in our mostly obsolete, 34 year old Caloric wall oven. Now I've got to renew the Ag lease so the county doesn't tax us off "our" land and prepare a federal tax return to prove I didn't make a profit.

Oh yeah, my PSA level has been increasing and I go in for a prostate biopsy on March 5th.