“Elizabeth Warren and people like her seem to have a very hard time understanding the difference between legal & illegal

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 “Elizabeth Warren and people like her seem to have a very hard time understanding the difference between legal & illegal

Post by bernomatic »

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s obsession with catering to illegal immigrants has not sat well with heroes like Dennis Moschella and John MacDonald. Speaking Monday on “Fox & Friends,” the two veterans lambasted the senator for prioritizing the interests of illegal immigrants over those of America’s veterans.

“It seems to be the fact that she’s more interested in creating political theater than she is in helping Americans,” said MacDonald, who serves as the spokesman for the group Veterans Assisting Veterans, which is based out of Warren’s home state.

He was referring to the way in which the senator had all the time in the world to deliver tired speeches or participate in inane marches yet was either unable or unwilling to lift a finger on behalf of American veterans.
It seems to me that a lot of people, not just politicians, have this problem. But these two vets point out how the disingenuous progressive liberals attitude is hurting our veterans. I would go one step further and claim by missing the distinction between the LEGAL immigrant and the ILLEGAL, or UNDOCUMENTED or whatever the current buzzword is for those that come over the border without permission or authorization, they are actually hurting the LEGAL immigrants more than President Trump is by instilling in the LEGAL immigrants a distrust for governmental authorities.

But, then to ignore your own veterans and the people seeking to aid them? that is just unconscionable.

:arrow: article
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#2 Re: “Elizabeth Warren and people like her seem to have a very hard time understanding the difference between legal & ill

Post by Joe Wooten »

I thought Schumer/Durbin whining about "Law-abiding" illegals was simply priceless. They still are not getting it.
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#3 Re: “Elizabeth Warren and people like her seem to have a very hard time understanding the difference between legal & ill

Post by tmacklin »

Read my lips... NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRESPASSERS! :x