Filing a false police report

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Filing a false police report

Post by bernomatic »

In fly over country, you know that part of America not in the political swamp, a person knowingly filing a false or frivolous report to law enforcement officials can get in serious trouble.
It is one of the few types of speech that is not constitutionally protected. Lying to a law enforcement officer can result in a criminal conviction. Depending on where you live and the extent of the deception, the criminal charge of filing a false police report can either be a misdemeanor or a felony.
:arrow: link

Well, Democrat Congressman Steve Cohen is introducing a second set of Articles of Impeachment against President Trump. Why? Did President Trump lie to the American people boldly on television about not having an affair with an intern? No that's not it. Did get his college paid for by claiming he was an foreign national? No that's not it.
Rep. Steve Cohen announced Thursday that he would introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump following the president's comments about the violent attacks in Charlottesville, Va., saying the president had "failed the presidential test of moral leadership."

"As a Jew and as an American and as a representative of an African American district, I am revolted by the fact that the President of the United States couldn't stand up and unequivocally condemn Nazis who want to kill Jews and whose predecessors murdered 6 million Jews during the Holocaust, and could not unequivocally condemn Klansmen whose organization is dedicated to terrorizing African Americans," the Tennessee Democrat said in a statement.
:arrow: article

So politicians show yet another area in which they can get away with breaking the law just for the mere sake of posturing for their political party.

Lets forget the fact that even the president has the right to free speech, even if that speech could be considered hate speech by some. What this Democratic congressman is trying to impeach President Trump for really is for NOT saying something against the side that the congressman holds contempt for.

Using that type of argument, I guess we should impeach Steve Cohen for not condemning the GOP congressional shooter.
“My thoughts go out to House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, the Capitol Police officers, the staff and all those affected by this morning’s horrific shooting at the Congressional baseball practice in Virginia. I hope the victims all make a quick and full recovery. I've feared violence directed at a Member of Congress ever since Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot at an event in 2011. There’s been too much violence, too much hate, and too much anger.”
:arrow: congressman's media center

Just add him to the list of hypocrites.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Filing a false police report

Post by luke strawwalker »

Yep...

Just amazing how these people's minds work...

Ya know, not "towing the party line" would get you thrown into a concentration camp in Nazi Germany, if not WORSE...

And people like this nutjob you mentioned, while touting the horrors inflicted on his Jewish ancestors, is now ESPOUSING THE VERY SAME IDEALS... "Tow the party line, OR ELSE!"

Liberalism truly is a mental illness... and you cannot reason with nutcases...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: Filing a false police report

Post by Joe Wooten »

It would also get you thrown into a gulag or psycho ward in the old USSR too. The Norks do the same unless Whoa Fat wants a show with a 23mm AA gun. The Chinese just make you disappear.