Good guys with guns

Stories, articles, and reports about our right to bear arms
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Good guys with guns

Post by bernomatic »

In the category of "news you won't hear from the MSM", which isn't quite accurate as the better way to state it would be in this case: "a viewpoint you won't hear from the MSM".

The part you will hear:

The wife of the Pulse nightclub murderer has been acquitted. (in actuality they called her a widow, maybe to garner sympathy?)

The Associated Press reported:
Prosecutors said (wife) and her husband scouted out potential targets together — including Disney World’s shopping and entertainment complex — and she knew he was buying ammunition for his AR-15 in preparation for a jihadi attack. She knew that he had a sick fascination with violent jihadi videos and an affinity for Islamic State group websites and gave him a “green light to commit terrorism,” prosecutors said.

Defense attorneys described (wife) as an easily manipulated woman with a low IQ. They said (wife), who was born in California to Palestinian parents, was abused by her husband, who cheated on her with other women and concealed much of his life from her.

Attorney Charles Swift argued there was no way (wife) knew that (murderer) would attack the Pulse nightclub because even he didn’t know he would attack it until moments before the shooting. His intended target was the Disney Springs complex, prosecutors said.

“It’s a horrible, random, senseless killing by a monster,” Swift said during closing arguments. “But it wasn’t preplanned. The importance to this case is that if he didn’t know, she couldn’t know.”
(names removed by me)

So I guess if you assist someone in preparing to rob a Walmart and instead they change their mind and rob a bank, you have no criminal intent and are guilt free :roll: .

but forget all that, here's the part they don't want you to realize
During the trial, prosecutors said (murderer), who was born in New York to Afghan immigrants, intended to attack Disney World’s shopping and entertainment complex by hiding a gun in a stroller but became spooked by police and instead chose the gay club as his target.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Sara Sweeney showed surveillance video of the Disney Springs complex that captured (murderer) walking near the House of Blues club in the hours before the Pulse attack. In it, he looks behind him at police officers standing nearby before deciding to leave.
“He had to choose a new target,” she said.
(emphasis mine)

So the sleezebag was scared away from Disney World by some good guys with guns. Instead, he appears to have picked a safer (for him) target by going to a nightspot which would be a "gun free zone".
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by luke strawwalker »

bernomatic wrote:In the category of "news you won't hear from the MSM", which isn't quite accurate as the better way to state it would be in this case: "a viewpoint you won't hear from the MSM".

The part you will hear:

The wife of the Pulse nightclub murderer has been acquitted. (in actuality they called her a widow, maybe to garner sympathy?)

The Associated Press reported:
Prosecutors said (wife) and her husband scouted out potential targets together — including Disney World’s shopping and entertainment complex — and she knew he was buying ammunition for his AR-15 in preparation for a jihadi attack. She knew that he had a sick fascination with violent jihadi videos and an affinity for Islamic State group websites and gave him a “green light to commit terrorism,” prosecutors said.

Defense attorneys described (wife) as an easily manipulated woman with a low IQ. They said (wife), who was born in California to Palestinian parents, was abused by her husband, who cheated on her with other women and concealed much of his life from her.

Attorney Charles Swift argued there was no way (wife) knew that (murderer) would attack the Pulse nightclub because even he didn’t know he would attack it until moments before the shooting. His intended target was the Disney Springs complex, prosecutors said.

“It’s a horrible, random, senseless killing by a monster,” Swift said during closing arguments. “But it wasn’t preplanned. The importance to this case is that if he didn’t know, she couldn’t know.”
(names removed by me)

So I guess if you assist someone in preparing to rob a Walmart and instead they change their mind and rob a bank, you have no criminal intent and are guilt free :roll: .

but forget all that, here's the part they don't want you to realize
During the trial, prosecutors said (murderer), who was born in New York to Afghan immigrants, intended to attack Disney World’s shopping and entertainment complex by hiding a gun in a stroller but became spooked by police and instead chose the gay club as his target.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Sara Sweeney showed surveillance video of the Disney Springs complex that captured (murderer) walking near the House of Blues club in the hours before the Pulse attack. In it, he looks behind him at police officers standing nearby before deciding to leave.
“He had to choose a new target,” she said.
(emphasis mine)

So the sleezebag was scared away from Disney World by some good guys with guns. Instead, he appears to have picked a safer (for him) target by going to a nightspot which would be a "gun free zone".

Yup... typical coward...

And of course they're going to find the "poor abused little woman" to be "not guilty"... She KNEW he was planning *SOMETHING* and even participated in the 'scouting of targets', which IMHO makes her just as guilty as he was. If they discovered that some guy had scouted out Dealey Plaza for Oswald (or whomever else) before the JFK assassination, would they find *HIM* not guilty?? OF COURSE NOT-- he would be a participant *in a criminal conspiracy*. That's the definition of a conspiracy. In the eyes of the law, the getaway car driver is *just as guilty* of whatever crimes the perpetrator commits as the perpetrator himself-- IOW, if your kid is stupid enough to hang around with low-lifes, and one of them goes into a 7-11 and robs the place and kills the owner, even though your kid was just "driving the car" LEGALLY they are considered accomplices and part of the conspiracy to commit the crime (robbery and murder) and charged with the same charges as the shooter, typically. Sometimes they make a 'deal' to go light on them if they "turn over" on the actual bad guy, but still, LEGALLY they are just as culpable.

BUT, oh, she's a "poor dim-witted woman with a low IQ, abused by her husband and mistreated and all this other crap..." So she gets a "free pass". I'm shocked that the libtards aren't all over that one, portraying this "poor woman" as dimwitted with a "low IQ"... how smart do you have to be to figure out when you're scouting out plans to create a mass murder??? She knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and that he was planning to do *something*... she COULD have alerted authorities but CHOSE not to... that alone should be a criminal offense.

That's why I get *SO* sick and tired of the "poor woman" crap... I've seen that sort of *oops you said word #1 my entire life... hell when I was driving a school bus, we had one woman driver (and others that agreed with her) that "the male drivers should have to load/unload all those heavy ice chests out of the backs of our buses on the field trips, not us women drivers". I called TOTAL BULLSHIT on that one-- I said, "I believe in women's lib, don't you?? Yall have argued for 50 years that women are just as capable as men and can do ANYTHING a man can do, and that yall deserve equal pay for equal work-- Okay, so I have to unload the coolers out of my bus, but since you're a woman and I'm a man I should have to unload YOUR coolers from your bus too, "because you're a woman?" But, wait, you get paid the SAME AMOUNT for driving the bus on a trip as I do, to DO THE SAME WORK... SO, are you saying that you CANNOT do the same work?? IF so, then you shouldn't be getting the SAME PAY for the job as I'm getting-- after all, if *I* have to load/unload YOUR coolers, haven't I done MORE work and therefore deserve MORE pay?? OR, are you saying that you're not capable of doing the same job as a man; if that's the case, then WHY are you even driving field trips?? IF you cannot load and unload your own coolers, then you have no business doing that job, and you should give that job to a MAN to do so he can get paid for doing it..." All you get is the evil eye and a stony stare... Oh well, fvck 'em... "I'll do my job, you can damn well do yours!" If they don't like it they can choke on it for all I care... Saw the same *oops you said word #1 at the nuke plant too... guys get stuck wrestling welding gas cylinders off a truck while the women are sent to count nuts and washers or something else where they won't break a sweat, or a nail... TOTAL BULLSHIT...

Equality starts when EVERYBODY is held to the SAME STANDARD-- be it some wimpy female trying to worm off the hook of a mass murder charge, or screaming for "her rights" when she's not willing to meet the same requirements and perform the same work as the males around her. I for one am sick and damn tired of all this pandering to all these different groups because of their "special status", be it gender, sexual preference, race, religion, or whatever the hell else other "label" they want to hashtag themselves with... All this crap is EXACTLY why this country is MORE divided than it has ever been and MORE SCREWED UP than it's ever been, and why it will be IMPOSSIBLE to solve ANY of this *oops you said word #1 until our sick society is willing to face that fact...

Oh well... there is no justice... nothing new under the Sun...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by bernomatic »

here's another... well good woman with a gun.
669b504b68054108f8372efca983bfaf.jpg
669b504b68054108f8372efca983bfaf.jpg (82.57 KiB) Viewed 9019 times
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by luke strawwalker »

What?? Didn't hide in her office under a desk afraid to come out while kids were getting killed?? What the heck is the world coming to??

This week, the Cantina resolves to salute resource officer Carolyn Gudger for honorably and courageously doing her job and protecting the kids in her charge...

"SAAAA--LOOT!!!" (Remember the old Hee Haw "SAAAA-- LOOTS!!!" )

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#5 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by Commander »

Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
Rocket Babe
Space Babe
Space Babe

#6 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by Rocket Babe »

Good for her! :USA:

Girls with guns get things done! :!: :!: :!:
Attachments
rbgun.jpg
rbgun.jpg (177.59 KiB) Viewed 8989 times
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#7 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by tmacklin »

I'm with Verna!

bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#8 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by bernomatic »

That's a long way to go for such a short pay-off Ted. :(

Hint to anyone watching Ted's video, skip ahead to around the three minute mark. However, I will say that sometimes the journey is just as fun as the destination. :O~

Kinda puts a new light on the phrase :clueless: also, almost in a good way. As in, the moment the Blonde finally pulled the trigger. :shock: :lol: :lol:
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Re: Good guys with guns

Post by bernomatic »

17445a7e1d8b0f2d3c1fb299f396b635.jpg
17445a7e1d8b0f2d3c1fb299f396b635.jpg (15.75 KiB) Viewed 8967 times