Another Ad Free Year

Messages from the Commander about life, the universe and everything.
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#1 Another Ad Free Year

Post by Commander »

Those who visit other forums may not notice it especially if you have an active ad blocker or have paid a "membership fee" or any other of numerous subtle ways to make money for the party running the forum, but here at the Cantina we have none of that. Heck the Ship's Store is still waiting to sell it's first T-shirt. :?
If you don't believe me, turn off your ad-blocker and come visit us. I don't solicit for fees or memberships or anything. I only ask for your unbiased thoughts and opinions, your mental workings on how you think his hobby should move forward into this exciting 21st century and opinions (either way) on how you think the wastrel politicians (either side of the aisle) could make this country better.
I look forward to talk and banter and even on rare occasions flirting with the opposite sex, but most of all your thrill of what the future can bring in space exploration and bringing that to all people on Earth. I wish we were a larger contingent with more input, but will continue as the corner bar til something comes along to make us large.

So, if there is one thing I ask, if you find something of value in visiting here, if you could invite maybe one friend, I would appreciate it. Don't worry, we'll be here until they find a way to silence speech, still spouting opinions to be smacked down by someone.

:)~(: :~salud:
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#3 Re: Another Ad Free Year

Post by luke strawwalker »

Yep thanks Bernie...

Glad there's no "share-a-thons" around here LOL:) Leave that to the low-class scheissters... (see what I did there? LOL:))
TRF Jim Bakker Telethon 3.jpg
TRF Jim Bakker Telethon 3.jpg (142.2 KiB) Viewed 4476 times
Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: Another Ad Free Year

Post by luke strawwalker »

Oh, BTW... everybody I know interested in rockets who's worth a f*** is already here LOL:) (pretty much).

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...