Kamala Harris Owns a Gun ‘for Personal Safety’

Stories, articles, and reports about our right to bear arms
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Kamala Harris Owns a Gun ‘for Personal Safety’

Post by bernomatic »

Yet she thinks you shouldn't be allowed this common sense right to self defense.
"I’m a gun owner. I own a gun for probably the same reason a lot of people do, for personal safety. I'm a former prosecutor.

“In terms of gun policy though, I think that for too long, and still today, we are being offered a false choice, which suggests you’re either in favor of the Second Amendment or you want to take everyone’s guns away. It's a false choice.

"I believe it's a false choice born out of a lack of courage from leaders who must recognize and agree that there are some practical solutions to what is a clear problem in our country. And part of the practical solution is to agree that we need smart gun safety laws, which include universal background checks, which include the renewal of the Assault Weapons Ban. Period."
Sound good? Just common sense laws, right? In this article in Gunpowder Magazine, the fallacies are explained. Their hypocritical nature is really exposed in the wrap up.
Rampant Ignorance and Hypocrisy
The liberal elite is not known for having principles or sticking to them. In fact, the only thing, it seems, that the left can be counted on to do consistently is to act hypocritically.

Last year, for instance, The Federalist reported:

Kellie Collins, a former congressional candidate in Georgia’s 10th District, was charged with the murder of her former campaign treasurer, Curtis Cain. The allegations of murder follow Collins’ advocacy for “responsible” gun control laws during her campaign. WSB-TV reports that she argued for stricter legislation “to protect the community.”

It’s tempting to take what progressives have to say about guns with a grain of salt, since every time they speak about them they reveal just how little they know and care about the truth. But just remember how much power these people have, and that you must care.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#2 Re: Kamala Harris Owns a Gun ‘for Personal Safety’

Post by Joe Wooten »

She's just another leftist dirtbag who espouses "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO"