Here we go folks, USA in space, Part Two Coverage of Landmark NASA SpaceX Commercial Crew Test Flight

Information from NASA News Emails
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#11 Re: Here we go folks, USA in space, Part Two Coverage of Landmark NASA SpaceX Commercial Crew Test Flight

Post by luke strawwalker »

Uggh... "Worm" logo... Gee I was hoping THAT thing was dead and buried... SO FUGLY... (the worm logo, not you Bernie!) BTW nice hat, Dad had one just like it!

I was SO pleased when they axed the worm logo and brought back the classic "Meatball" emblem from the '60's... The worm logo just always looked so "cheesy gubmint attempt" at coolness, ya know, kinda like when your history teacher tried to dance to the music at the prom or something?? Kinda like when some of the idiots running for President start trying to dance or "jam to the music" and be all cool and stuff, but just look like goofy dorks...

The worm logo was the "goofy dork" logo of NASA IMHO... the meatball is that classic "60's cool" type logo that just is timeless...

But, then, they still make those self-contained Atari 2600 knock-offs with all the games preloaded inside now, so I guess the 70's and 80's are coming back... Hoo boy (slaps forehead).

Oh well, as long as dudes quit wearing their pants below their @sses and girls quit showing tramp stamps, it's all good I guess... I could take going back to "the preppie look" and girls with big hair and the "valley girl" look LOL:)

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#12 Re: Here we go folks, USA in space, Part Two Coverage of Landmark NASA SpaceX Commercial Crew Test Flight

Post by Commander »

WIN_20200530_15_21_12_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200530_15_21_12_Pro.jpg (118.86 KiB) Viewed 4685 times
Just to allay your concerns regarding the worm, I wore the meatball salad this time Luke.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#13 Re: Here we go folks, USA in space, Part Two Coverage of Landmark NASA SpaceX Commercial Crew Test Flight

Post by luke strawwalker »

Like!!! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...