Been busy lately, and some bad news (for me)

Messages from the Commander about life, the universe and everything.
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#1 Been busy lately, and some bad news (for me)

Post by Commander »

Well work is extracting a large toll on my time, so I haven't been as active as I should, (doesn't mean others can't step up and lead the way). However the slow season is just around the corner and I'm hoping to really get some things done around the Starport.

Just to get the bad news out of the way, my main PC crashed. I'm not sure if it's the mother board or what, but t won't even begin to boot up. Not to fear, it's not like it should affect much of the current activities in the Cantina. It's more regarding the rest of the site, which isn't really doing much right now.

So anyway, I'll be posting from my laptop for the time being.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Been busy lately, and some bad news (for me)

Post by luke strawwalker »

Commander wrote: Mon, 29 Oct 18, 03:53 am Well work is extracting a large toll on my time, so I haven't been as active as I should, (doesn't mean others can't step up and lead the way). However the slow season is just around the corner and I'm hoping to really get some things done around the Starport.

Just to get the bad news out of the way, my main PC crashed. I'm not sure if it's the mother board or what, but t won't even begin to boot up. Not to fear, it's not like it should affect much of the current activities in the Cantina. It's more regarding the rest of the site, which isn't really doing much right now.

So anyway, I'll be posting from my laptop for the time being.
I just got back from harvest in Indiana last night. Got an alternator I need to put in the van and Betty's car is in the shop for brake problems (both happened while I was gone and she ended up in a rental for a few days-- never fails everything breaks down when I'm out of town and my brother decides to be a knob about it).

Otherwise the usual around here. Got a LOT of projects I need to get back to work on, but unfortunately a longer list of farm stuff needing done as well.

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...