A taste of their own medicine?

Ways that our tax dollars are spent for good (really?) and for bad.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 A taste of their own medicine?

Post by bernomatic »

Once again Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg is undergoing medical procedures (Supreme Court’s Ginsburg says she’s being treated for liver cancer, but still working ‘full steam’
While I wish her the best of fortunes, I can't help but wonder :? shouldn't we have her medical treatment reviewed by a ObamaCare cost analysis board? I mean she is 87 years old, should the American taxpayer be footing the bill for all these medical services?
Ginsburg has wrestled with a slew of health problems, including multiple cancer scares in recent years. On Wednesday, she was discharged from Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore after being admitted the day before with a possible infection. A court spokesperson said Wednesday that she was “home and doing well.”

While hospitalized in May for a benign gallbladder condition, Ginsburg called into the court’s arguments over Trump rules expanding exemptions to the Affordable Care Act’s contraceptive mandate. The arguments were held over the phone as a precaution against the spread of Covid-19.

Ginsburg said those hospitalizations were “unrelated” to the recent cancer recurrence.

The court will next hear arguments in October.

Ginsburg has been treated for colon and pancreatic cancer and in 2018 underwent a procedure to remove cancerous growths from one of her lungs.
Of course the "Health Advisory Board" would have to hear the case without RBG's name being given as I am sure they would find a way to change their ruling for such a liberal icon. :roll:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer