Back to work!!

Scuttlebutt and tall tales
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Back to work!!

Post by bernomatic »

I just started a new job this past Monday and have completed my first full week!
For those who did not know, I got the Co-vid layoff, last year at the end of March. This is arguably the most dangerous result of the virus there is, affecting way more people than the actual sickness. A lot of people who got the Co-vid layoff suffer from a nasty side effect, the unemployment non-work itch. This :pukex2: side effect may be cured this September when the lingering effects are supposed to wear off, that is unless the Biden Blues people extend the benes.

Well anyway, I have been fully cured of the malady. I am going through training and all that good trash. :puke: :puke: Corporate America is definitely suffering from a different malady and it seems if you hire on to a large corporation (I would guess 100 or more employees) you will have to endure corporate's cover-your-buttitis.

I will be trying to get back into the swing of balancing work and keeping things going here, which means it is more likely the site will endure (despite the complete and total lack of any pen sales) due to me working. :USA:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Back to work!!

Post by luke strawwalker »

Congrats on getting a job. Hope it works out well for you.

Things are certainly a mess and I don't know how much longer it can continue the way it is before something inevitably and irretrievably breaks. Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...