The Fall of Afghanistan

What we have all come to expect and love/detest from our employees that ignore us
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#1 The Fall of Afghanistan

Post by Joe Wooten »

Well, looks like ol' Joe done screwed up again. It was way past time to get out of there, but he took a semi-stable situation and made it a disaster. Like RObert Gates and his old boss Obummer said, don't underestimate his ability to screw things up. He has been wrong about almost everything in the last 50 years, and it looks like his staff is infected by him.
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#2 Re: The Fall of Afghanistan

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Re: The Fall of Afghanistan

Post by bernomatic »

I hear rumblings that even the dems are getting tired of ole joe. the plan moves forward to replace him with super Cameltoe. They are counting down the days till January 21, 2023. :pukex2:
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: The Fall of Afghanistan

Post by luke strawwalker »

Traitor Joe... what a complete mess. I just hope when they inevitably hit us again, that whatever they do lands square in his lap and he and his ilk on the Hill are the first to go...

We've become a laughing stock and emboldened every enemy we have around the world... they're ALL gonna start coming out of the woodwork now! Just wait and see.

I remember all the hand-wringers screaming how Trump was gonna get us into a nuclear war... but he knew that some people in this world understand only ONE THING, and that is FORCE. Remember when he capped that Iranian general and all their outcry and vows of revenge?? Yeah lots of talk and saber rattling but it got REAL QUIET out of that bunch of idiots for the next couple years!!! Same thing elsewhere.

Now every one of them is laughing up their sleeve at the senile hair sniffer in chief and figuring out just how they can put the screws or the hurt on the USA. Gonna be one h3ll of a mess when it happens, but that's what happens when you have an idiot who thinks dropping our collective shorts and bending over for the soap in front of our avowed enemies is a good way to conduct our national security and affairs of state... Can't be surprised at the inevitable outcome!!!

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...