U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Stories, articles, and reports about our right to bear arms
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Post by bernomatic »

I am forever amazed at the way individuals of a certain political slant can ignore the laws of the land, but feel impelled to enforce their opinions and feelings on the rest of us.

As I have stated before elsewhere, I believe that the second amendment is a very clear and concise law, (that is til lawyers get ahold of it). It is very simple to me that the federal government should not be writing ANY laws regarding rules for the ownership of arms (which includes firearms).

Alright I will walk that back just the tiniest of steps :o . If they wish to make any law or or other statue regarding our right to bear arms, they need to start by repealing the second amendment, then let them have at it.

As to the judiciary, well I guess we have to take the good with the bad for right now. and if this sort of opinion from a circuit court doesn't make you understand why we must not have a Democrat appointing Supreme Court Judges, then I am becoming dubious about your common sense.

Crazed Court: Your Right To Armed Self Defense Stops At Your Front Door

I am soooooo glad there is a place to bring this stuff up without having to have to tie it into rocketry and/or hiding it from a moderator or adminstrator. 8-) Especially since I would have to be hiding it from myself :?
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#2 Re: U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Post by tmacklin »

Donald Trump could enhance his standing among constitutional conservatives if he would forcefully condemn the actions of the Ninth Circuit Court instead of pissing and moaning about the judge in the Trump U fraud case. All I hear at the moment is crickets. :x
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#3 Re: U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Post by Commander »

You had to go there. Try to make me appear to be some sort of misinformed, racist, etc. etc. because I try to correct the misinformation those trying to keep us under their slavery are spewing.

FIRST, from Trump's own website.
PROTECTING OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.

It’s been said that the Second Amendment is America’s first freedom. That’s because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms protects all our other rights. We are the only country in the world that has a Second Amendment. Protecting that freedom is imperative. Here’s how we will do that
Read the whole statement here

SECOND

Here's a run down on the judge being "pissed and moaned" about. The Truth About Trump University and Judge Gonzalo Curiel
And I won't even make a comment about someone who gets their panties in a knot over being misjudged by forum moderators, let alone by a judge who can take a portion of your wealth or put you in jail. :roll:
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#4 Re: U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Post by tmacklin »

Easy Bernie, you'll blow a gasket!

I've read Donald's campaign literature on his website and it all sounds great. But where is he today on this topic that might well have a negative effect on Americans absolute right to keep and bear arms, not just his personal interests?

If it will make you feel any better, he is much preferable to the Beast of Benghazi. But instead of pandering to the Sanders Mob, maybe he should give Constitutional Conservatives a reason to support him other than, "Vote for me...I'm not Hillary!"
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#5 Re: U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Post by Commander »

I'm trying Mack, not always succeeding, in keeping the election stuff to a minimum, least we become more inundated than Austin, Texas this year.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#6 Re: U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Post by tmacklin »

Bernie, I do not believe that any one person can change the direction this country has taken. It is not enough to elect any politician and then leave them to their own devices. We the People must participate in self governance or the ship of state will always hit a sandbar. I don't like it but it is what it is.

Henceforth, I shall refrain from voicing my political opinions which only serve to alienate my friends.
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#7 Re: U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals says you can't conceal carry

Post by Commander »

Mack,

Please don't refrain from voicing your opinions, even if they do get slapped down all the time. :twisted: Without those to hold our feet to the fire, our ideas will never be challenged and corrected. If those you count as your friends aren't mature enough to take criticism and have to shy away because they can't (or won't) defend their positions except by ad hominen attacks, maybe it is time you tell them to grow up a bit.

In the meanwhile, please fell free to come in here and test your far fetched theories on politics while a few fires are lit.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971