Ohio State university students attacked

Scuttlebutt and tall tales
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Ohio State university students attacked

Post by bernomatic »

Seven students at OSU were attacked on campus today. One student was critical. Our prayers and best wishes to those hurt, the airlock for the bastards who would hurt our young people.
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Re: Ohio State university students attacked

Post by bernomatic »

After varying initial reports, the report is that eleven people were injured, three of whom were still in the hospital on Tuesday. Continued prayers and hopes for a quick recovery.

Already this is getting swept under the rug as it seems that the media and liberals can't make any noise about gun control (other than their initial attempts when it was believed and reported that the perp had a pistol). Now it is all about the "senseless" attack and what was the motive.
Really?
I mean Really? :?
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#3 Re: Ohio State university students attacked

Post by luke strawwalker »

Another stinking Muslim piece of filth...

When are people going to learn??

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Re: Ohio State university students attacked

Post by bernomatic »

There was a Muslim woman on one of the Fox shows stating that the Muslim community feel threatened by all this Islamophobia, basically implying that the non-Muslims are at fault because we are not openly embracing Muslims and that because they (the Muslim community) feel threatened, that is why some, such as the assailant at Ohio State, have lashed out at the American population.

She also stated that there have been more "hate crimes" against Muslims than there have been crimes committed by Muslim extremists. That may be true, but as the host of the show had a hard time getting across, when a redneck writes "Blank go home" or some such, it typically doesn't involve any morticians.

She also claimed that the FBI get most of their tips from Muslims in the community. I can understand that since under the current administration, any report by a non-Muslim is likely to be seen as profiling or culture hate and not taken as seriously. For example the couple in San Bernardino had neighbors worried long before they killed 14 and seriously injured 22.
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#5 Re: Ohio State university students attacked

Post by luke strawwalker »

If they feel "threatened" here, go back to whatever Dirtbagistan they came from...

Filthy stinking Muslims... scum of the Earth...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...