California legalizes prostitution for minors

Stories of our government yearning to show how great and helpful they are with their heads up their hind-sides, and you just wishing they would go away!
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 California legalizes prostitution for minors

Post by bernomatic »

The shortsightedness of politicians is well known. How many times have they done things for the betterment of humanity only to have the action they take have the reverse effect.

This is one of those cases. :(

In California, the Governor has signed into law a statute decriminalizing prostitution for those under the age of majority. :shock: The idea is that it would be harmful to these minors future aspirations to have this type of crime on their record.

I am at a lose of words on this one. Not really, but any reply I would write would be so long that I would use up the memory available for the whole website. :o

watch video
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
tmacklin
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

#2 Re: California legalizes prostitution for minors

Post by tmacklin »

This move is obviously designed to ensure a steady stream of future Democrat soccer moms who will continue the leftist stranglehold in the Golden State as well as fresh meat for tourists. :twisted:
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#3 Re: California legalizes prostitution for minors

Post by Joe Wooten »

Didn't Billy Bob Klintoon just buy a place in Kalifornicatia?
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: California legalizes prostitution for minors

Post by luke strawwalker »

And this is a surprise because??

Gee, California having absolutely NO moral compass whatsoever... gee, what a surprise...

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Their time will come, and they'll meet the same end...

Honestly it can't be too soon IMHO, either...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Re: California legalizes prostitution for minors

Post by bernomatic »

As you hint Luke, this is no surprise. Certain factions get away with it because they try and normalize it. No one has to accept it for the transgression to become normalized, they just have to do what far to many with a sane moral compass do, ignore it.

When I speak of ignoring it I don't mean "walk right past the dude with the lollipops at the playground" ignore it. I am speaking of those who are offended by it, but will not speak out because either they believe that nothing they can do will matter, or that in some way they are in the wrong for being offended by it (you are a pedophobe and thus a bad person). Pedophiles are people too is not an answer.

On the other hand, those espousing the rhetoric and hate-filled dogma of inflicting physical harm and/or death on those with pedophilia just for having the malady is definitely also not the answer. We can (and should) show compassion for the affliction the pedophile has while at the same time not showing weakness in allowing them to act on their feelings. In other words, and I understand this is a hard concept for most to understand, if the pedophile does not act on his urges, they should be allowed to live and let live. However, if they act upon their nature, society needs to extract a heavy toll upon them.

How the Left pushes pedophilia
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#6 Re: California legalizes prostitution for minors

Post by Joe Wooten »

bernomatic wrote: However, if they act upon their nature, society needs to extract a heavy toll upon them.

How the Left pushes pedophilia
Starting with castration. Complete castration including the penis.